Hoe ziet jouw rol eruit? - What will your job look like?
- Increase visibility, transparency and performance of pricing with goal to improve SGP/kgDrive and steer price adherence and way of working across the globe.
- Organize accurate and timely central pricing information flow to Product Group Managers and Segment Review Boards in accordance with agreed upon list
- Actively contribute to tooling and reporting, such as PACE pricing tool project
- Actively participate in set up and negotiation of pricing strategies of larger customersCo-drive steering of pricing strategies at segments by developing and maintaining pricing portfolio plan.
- Drive operational efficiencies in FCI Salea and specifically Sales Excellence by defining, measuring and following up on clear operational KPIs
- Assist FD, Pricing Manager and CKA controller in their tasks
- Ad hoc projects in FCI Sales
For thousands of people every day, we are more than just a dairy company. To our farmers, our employees, the communities we serve, the businesses we work with and the people to whom we bring happiness, FrieslandCampina means something more. For them it’s not just about what we do, but who we are.
We value talented people from any background who want to contribute to something bigger than themselves. We encourage all of our over 23,000 employees to make decisions that benefit our entire company. At FrieslandCampina we own our own career and act accordingly. We trust you to make a difference in your job and influence the bigger picture. Working at FrieslandCampina means you are contributing to a better world.
- Master degree in Economics, Finance or Business Administration with a couple of years of working experience in an international organization (preferably FMCG);
- Clear affinity and passion for commerce;
- Expertise in pricing systems, measurement and reporting;
- Strong analytical, problem solving and project management skills;
- A positive and inspirational person who specifically aims to influence and improve the team(s) around them;
- Professional fluency in both Dutch and English.
- Able to see big picture however will not shy away from more basic work
- Self starter
- Prepared to do work at the foundation of processes and high level work with internal stakeholders and customers.
Your salary is based on the weighting of your job, your experience and your training. FrieslandCampina offers not only a competitive salary but also training and education on the job because it’s important for our people to continue to grow. After all, your development is not only good for your career; our products also benefit from it. The mutual exchange of knowledge between colleagues is also evident on the work floor. It is, after all, the most effective way to learn.
Uren per week: