Are you open for a new challenge where your input and all of your experiences as an assistant is really appreciated?
We are looking for an Executive Assistant for an international company situated in Amsterdam. The job is fulltime and a permanent position.
- You will work closely with the office manager (Dutch).
- The assistant will work for the country manager (Spanish) who is someone that is working in a fast pace, who is energetic and pro-active and who is having a complex agenda.
- The country manager is leading two big projects, one in the Netherlands and one in Norway; both in the starting phase and therefore super busy.
Tasks: (not limited to)
- Support the Country Manager with organisation, scheduling, correspondence and meetings.
- Liase and colaboration with the office manager in terms of office organisation.
- Staff travel management, costs and expenses reporting.
- Preparing reports and meeting minutes, filing and organizing documents and general administrative supporting tasks.
What are the skills needed for this role?
We believe that we need someone with knowledge of:
- MS Office: Word, Excel and Powerpoint
- Languages: Dutch (native/proficiency), English (advanced) and preferably Spanish (advanced)
The soft skills needed for this role are (not limited to):
- You need to be pro-active and need to always think a few tasks (days) ahead
- It is important to be flexible and able to multi-task
- Experiences with setting up a complete new office and knowledge of all tasks that belong to a starting phase is definitely beneficial
- Preferred starting date: end of March/beginning of April once they are able to move into the new office
- Language: Dutch and English is a must, Spanish would be great but is not necessary!
Besides the skills above we are looking for a professional with a few (or more) years experience.
Over de werkgever
An international company, within the field of construction and development.
Wat wij bieden
The organisation is situated in Tribes (Amsterdam) and will be relocated after a few months to another location within Amsterdam. Both easy to reach with public transport.
The salary will be between 3250 euros and 4000 euros per month.
A direct contract at our client will be given.
Uren per week:
€ 3.500,- tot € 5.000,-
Do you want more information? Please contact Babette Hochstenbach via firstname.lastname@example.org or call 06-46933263.vast