About the Company
PVH has excelled at growing brands and businesses with rich American heritages, becoming one of the largest global apparel companies. We have over 30,000 associates operating in over 40 countries with over $8 billion in revenues. We own iconic brands such as Calvin Klein, Tommy Hilfiger, IZOD, and many more.
The company is founded on a dynamic and fast-paced work environment that’s fueled by passion, creativity and an entrepreneurial spirit. We are transforming the fashion industry by breaking conventions every single day. We are always exploring ways to bring the industry forward and constantly accelerating the pace in which we do business. We believe that to succeed as a fashion lifestyle company we need to offer much more than high-quality trendy collections. Our goal is to become the ultimate fashion tech brand.
To learn more about our company and brands, visit careers.pvh.com.
Join our world of both Digital and Fashion! We’ve got an exciting opportunity to join our Tommy Hilfiger eCom Traffic Managemement team as SEO Specialist.
The Tommy Hilfiger SEO Specialist will be based at our European head office in Amsterdam and will report into the SEM Manager.
You will join an energized team whom are responsible for all SEO/Organic Search traffic for Tommy Hilfiger across Europe. As our SEO Specialist, you will be responsible for delivering Organic Search traffic and net sales targets for the brand, together with your manager & the agencies.
Will you be the one that drives our brand to new hights?
The responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Accelerate the tommyhilfiger.com business through organic search
- Bring best in-class SEO practice from an on-site and technical standpoint
- Ensure optimal ranking/visibility for the relevant keyword and landing pages driving high quality traffic resulting in continuous and long-term growth
- Optimise on-page elements taking into consideration relevancy, seasonality and search trends
- Contribute and execute to the creation of the channel strategy & underlying roadmap together with the SEM Manager and relevant stakeholders
- Manage communication with internal stakeholders: UX & Product Owners, Analytics, Trade, IT & external stakeholders: agency, Brightedge
- Conduct end-to-end SEO testing and validation for SEO related tickets
- Work closely with the SEA Specialist to strategic drive the two channels with a synergy approach
- Analyze SEO results on a weekly, monthly & quarterly level as well as organize monthly and quarterly business reviews
- 2-5 years SEO/Organic Search, with a good understanding and knowledge of SEA
- Working experience with BrightEdge, WebMaster Tools, Screaming Frog, MOZ, Keyword Planner, AdWords tools, Data Studio
- Proficient in number crunching in Excel and experience with analytics tool such as Google Analytics, Omniture & Insights Discover.
- Ideally with SEO technical hands-on experience
- Excellent project coordination skills and the ability to work efficiently under tight deadlines.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, attention to detail & accuracy.
- Ability to work well independently as well as in a team.
What you can expect from us
- We foster a culture of development, offering training and learning opportunities through our very own PVH University;
- All the bells and whistles: reimbursed commuting expenses, 25 days annual leave, discount on your mandatory Dutch Health Insurance and more;
- Work at our beautiful state-of-the-art Campus, complete with a gym, in-house physiotherapy, on-site massages and a People’s Place café/restaurant, located by the water in the heart of Amsterdam;
- Our smart work program empowers our associates to work at their preferred location within a flexible schedule;
- A chance to unwind with weekly social activities;
- To top it all off, you will be working in an organization that encourages individuality, partnership, passion, integrity, and accountability.