At the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson, what matters most is helping people live full and healthy lives. We focus on treating, curing and preventing some of the most devastating and complex diseases of our time. And we pursue the most promising science, wherever it might be found.
We are Janssen. Our mission drives us. Our patients inspire us. We collaborate with the world for the health of everyone in it.
The Lead Analyst, Payments, is responsible for the management and operations oversight of the end-to-end investigator/site payment processes including payment calculation, creation and management of purchase orders, reconciliation of invoices. He/she acts as liaison among colleagues within CCS and study teams to assist with complex issue resolution and/or guidance, as needed.Responsibilities
- Oversees the payment operations within the assigned countries
- Is the first line of contact for any queries, questions and issues from the Payment Coordinators and study teams, as needed, being on process or systems used
- Acts as liaison among colleagues within CCS and study teams to assist with complex issue resolution and/or guidance, as needed and regular connection touch points
- Train new Contracts & Grants Payment team members on specific processes and technology
- Identifies and implements process improvements in the assigned countries
- Responsible for training study teams relating to payment support that can be provided and the specific processes
- Facilitates the collection of data to provide metrics on a quarterly basis to management
- Manages payment execution (+/- 20 % of the role) for a dedicated business unit
- Working knowledge of local systems, including mCTMS, RAVE, Ariba, eMarketPlace, Lynx
- May include people management responsibility, including performance and development. (Global team - virtual environment)
- Share knowledge and expertise to develop talent to improve the team's efficiency.
- 5 - 8 years experience and/or equivalent competencies in the pharmaceutical industry/clinical research
- Must have a working knowledge of clinical payment processing and systems with at least 3 years of payment experience (CTMS, Ariba, Lynx)
- Excellent communication skills (both oral and written – PowerPoint skills)
- Strong pro-activeness and proven self-starter
- Take full ownership and accountability for his duties; work pro-actively with little supervision
- Ability to work effectively in cross function virtual teams
- Strong and proven analytical and problem resolution skills
- Working knowledge of Excel
- Fluency in English is required
- Must demonstrate innovative spirit, have strong interpersonal skills, and ability to accomplish substantial tasks with minimal supervision
- Follows standard Procurement policies and Finance procedures for multiple departments, geographic areas, client groups or projects
- Familiarity with healthcare compliance and other relevant guidance (HIPAA, FCPA, Safe Harbor, etc.)
- Work is performed with oversight by the Manager, Regional Payments.
- Able to work independently as well as in a collaborative team environment.
- Previous experience working in virtual teams preferred
- Previous people management experience preferred
If you are interested in the position and match the above criteria, please apply online!What’s in it for you…?
“Caring for the world, one person at a time…”
As an employee, we consider you as our most valuable asset. We take your career seriously. As part of a global team in an innovative environment, your development is key and our day-to-day responsibility. Through e-university, on job training, various projects, and programs, we ensure your personal growth. Our benefits make sure we care for you and your family now and in the future! We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Primary Location
Europe/Middle East/Africa-United Kingdom, Europe/Middle East/Africa-Netherlands, Europe/Middle East/Africa-Italy, Europe/Middle East/Africa-Germany, Europe/Middle East/Africa-SpainOrganization
Janssen Pharmaceutica N.V. (7555)Job Function