Hoe ziet jouw rol eruit? - What will your job look like?
Beingpart ofFrieslandCampina’sSalesforce Center of Excellence.Within the COE we have oneScrumteamconsisting ofproduct owner, scrum master, business analystsandan offshoredevelopment teamof up to4members located inIndia.Dependingon productscopewealsoworkwith 3rdparty implementation partners.Thisteam set upaddscomplexityas well as funto team workingbrought bytime difference and cross-cultural understanding.Together we work to tackle the challenges of scattered digital landscape across different business groups. It’s our mission to build a consistent business process enabled by the application capabilities.
Your role in the team
You will lead the development of Salesforceapplication.You are responsible for designing, developing, testing and implementation of software developmentactivities, including coding, configuration, maintenance, installation, testing, and debugging, as well as managing timelines and producing technical documentation.Being an integral member of theSCRUM team, you will ensure at the end of each sprint a done increment is delivered by the development team.Take ownershipof what you and the teamdeliver.
- Demonstrate business acumen when translating business requirements into technical requirements
- Communicate with scrum team,3rd partiesto design cohesive strategies ensuring effective collaboration throughout all phases of development, testing and deployment.
- Interact directly with stakeholders & cross functionalbusiness/ITteams as necessary to refine requirements, including specifications for user interfaces, customized SF applications & integrations with our ERP system & interactions with other internal & client Salesforce instances
- Design the data model, user interface, business logic, and security for custom SF applications.
- Apply knowledge of Salesforce development and customizations, with APEX, Visual Force, API, Force.com and Workflows,taking into account com best practices, support mechanisms, procedures, and limitations.
- Accountable for Salesforce development, administration, release management and deployment as well as management of Salesforce.com sandboxes, including their integrations
- Maintain a flexible and proactive work environment to facilitate a quick response tochanging requirements and businessobjectives, andinnovate ways to meet mission goals successfully.
- Provide system administration support of internal and customer-facing Salesforce environment, especially related to customized applications, user permissions, security settings, custom objects, workflows, APEX, Visual Force, API & Force.com
- Identify bugs and align with requirements during debugging, test bug fixes to make sure they work as per requirements, then deploy them to production
To succeed in this role, you should bring in a solid technical skill set including
- 5+ year experience as a Salesforce developer
- Relevant HBO/WO education
- Proven and strong experience in an international business environment
- Salesforce certified (Sales Cloud, Service Cloud etc.)
- Good knowledge with the defining, implementing and enhancing solutions like eCommerce, portals, CPQ, customer service projects etc.
- Accurate overview of digital sales & marketing solutions
- Capable to translate business requirements and wishes into a future-proof solution
And someadditional soft skill suite
- Self-motivated, independent
- Strong communicator to various levels of the business departments, with excellent communicative skills, empathy and adaptability and excellent command of English language
- The ability to empathize with creative, technical and business needs, and balance these against considerations of time and cost
- Time management skills: adhere to business timelines and schedules, while working on multiple projects
- Sensitive to organizational needs (pragmatic and effective)
- Innovative thinker, excited by challenges & new idea’s, seeking solutions and new approaches (problem-solving aptitude)
- Someone who ‘promises to deliver and delivers to their promise’.
- Team player, team spirit ambassador as to connect multidisciplinary teams under one seamless consumer experience
- A team of talented and passionatedigital enthusiasts as sparring partners
- Competitive salaryand benefitspackage
- Flexibility at work(yes you can work from home too)
- 25 days holidaysplus1 extra free dayof every four working weeks
- Cross disciplinary career growth
- Learning opportunities (on job training, conferences, training certifications when they add value to your professional growth)
- Free cheese and milk at lunch
- Centrally located office across Amersfoort central station
Uren per week: