In this role as Interim Project Manager Utilities you are the link between different departments within the organization concerned with the projects you oversee. You take part in several projects from feasibility until implementation and thus take tare of several project scopes regarding the utilities.
As Interim Project Manager Utility you prepare project plans. These project plans can vary from increasing capacity, efficiency or quality from existing or new installations. As project manager you are accountable for the quality of the executed projects but also the final result in regards to time management and required resources. Continuous improvement is an important pillar of this vacancy.
- Prepare technical project plans;
- Asses current practices and bring input in regards to improving quality, capacity etc.;
- Manage the scope, budget and resources of the projects under you supervision;
- Participate in stakeholder conversation (internally and externally);
- BSc in Technical education;
- 5 years of experience in managing utilities projects (preferably within the food/pharma);
- Fluent in English (written and speech)
- Speaking Dutch is a plus;
- Experience with HVAC, waste water or CO2 reduction is a plus
Terms of employment
- 40 hours a week;
- Interim for 6 months, chance of extension
Does this sound like the opportunity for you? For further information please contact me via email or by phone 020-7979825.