At Booking.com, we’re on a mission to make it easier for everyone to experience the world and to make the brand the most profitable and fastest growing #1 global travel brand.
We’re looking to fill an exciting new Senior ManagerIntegrated Marketing role to lead the development and execution of integrated marketing plans in the UK that drive business growth and brand impact.
In this role, you will work with a cross functional team of experts from Consumer Insights, Measurement, Media, Brand Communications, PR and Performance Marketing and other Marketing/Business Unit stakeholders to develop and execute annual marketing strategies, investment plans, and integrated campaigns across Paid, Owned and Earned channels.
Your role will be responsible for the overall marketing and brand performance of Booking.com in your market. Your focus and knowledge of the market, consumers, culture and competitors will translate into deeper understanding of the market, what’s needed to win, more effective marketing plans and investments.
The Sr Manager Integrated Marketing will be based in Amsterdam in our Global Headquarter offices working alongside our marketing teams, and will report to the Global Regional Marketing Director.
If you have passion, a sense of ownership, collaborative spirit, enjoy a fast paced and innovative culture, and the right experience, then we’d love to hear from you.
- Define market priorities, strategies, calendars, integrated campaigns and channel mix
- Be the ‘go-to-person’ for the overall performance of the market, and lead recommendations to adjust plans during the year as needed
- Define annual calendar and key messaging themes with Marketing & Business Unit team members
- Align on the right channel investments and mix with Media & Performance Marketing teams
- Work with Consumer Insights & Measurement/Analytics team to develop market deep-dive analysis, define growth projections and ‘Jobs To Be Done’
- Lead the development of Integrated Marketing briefs with Consumer Insights, Media, Brand & PR
- Work with the above and additional marketing teams (e.g. Production, Performance Marketing, Email Marketing, App, Front-End etc) in the development and execution of fully integrated campaigns
- Regularly report business, marketing and brand results, business performance and KPIs
- Understand the UK market in-side-out from our business perspective, but also keep a pulse on what's going in that market (in collaboration with the Insights team)
- Share market needs, learnings and best practices
- Entrepreneurial & have a sense of ownership in building Booking.com as the #1 travel brand in your market, and a passion to exceed your marketing and business goals.
- Bachelor degree in Business, Marketing or a related discipline. Master degree (Preferred)
- Minimum 10+ years experience in consumer marketing, brand marketing or related experience with record of deliverable measurable business results
- Have worked in and have strong knowledge of their primary designated market (UK)
- Ideally have experience working at a combination of multi-product, e-commerce companies
- Have experience managing highly reputable and best-in-class brands
- Have experience overseeing Brand, Performance, Product and Email Marketing channels
- A strong influencer and collaborator who can work with a variety of marketing and business teams in co-developing marketing priorities, calendars, plans and budgets
- Analytical and data-driven to analyze category, competitive, consumer, product and brand data and identify the biggest marketing opportunities and goals for their respective markets
- Strong knowledge of full Marketing Mix (Communications, Offline/Online/Performance Marketing Channels, Email Marketing, PR, Front-End, App) to co-develop best-in-class integrated campaigns with relevant marketing teams
- Strong project management to oversee the flawless execution of integrated Paid, Earned & Owned channel campaigns
- Business results driven and financially savvy (ideally have had prior P&L or business results responsibility)
- Strong interpersonal skills and leadership presence with the ability to influence and motivate people at all levels of the organization
- Able to work independently and within a group to push projects to completion
- Excellent organizational and project management skills
- Open and able to travel to your market on a regular basis (approx once a month)