As Inside Sales Employee you own the sales process for new small projects from an inside office location by phone, video conference and online (Skype) meetings. Next to that you will be responsible for developing, identifying and securing all relevant sales opportunities by qualifying and follow-up of project leads, facilitating project appointments for high potential (big) projects for field sales. By doing so you contribute to further penetration in the Belux project market.
Your activities are divided in the following key responsibilities:
- Proactively search for relevant potential projects and reach out in the regions/ country, websites, country relevant (project) databases and according to RP customer segmentation;
- Investigate and analyze potential of projects by examining and filtering leads to either be owned by inside sales project representative, passed to field sales rep, or filtered out;
- Team up with field sales to follow up on leads, schedule appointments and proactively support the follow up with project specifiers and decision makers, contractors, and installers to provide information, answer questions, recommend products, and set appointments;
- Process all inbound leads via telephone and e-mail according to the RP leads process;
- Focus on outbound leads by cold calling (hunter)
- Schedule appointments for the field sales as a result of the in- and outbound telephone contacts
- Team up with Marketing to give a first follow up on leads derived from marketing activities and make sure a further follow up is done by the relevant person/department in case not yourself.
- Own sales process for small- and mid-sized projects from start to after-sales;
- Assign bigger projects to the field sales (in line with target description)
- Address potential customer's follow-up questions about products, prices, availability, product uses, and commercial terms;
- Follow up with customers to provide after sales support and receive feedback;
- Active contributor of Sales meetings.
- Maintain database on a daily basis ensuring all contact and project data is recorded and updated;
- Follow up /status reporting
- Perform administrative duties: keeping sales records, and filing reports, registration samples / brochure shipment
- Bachelor degree Commercially / Technically oriented;
- 0- 2 years of relevant work experience;
- Fluent in French, Dutch and English (verbally and in writing);
- Affinity with building industry;
- Experience in remote sales via telephone;
- Experienced with CRM systems and MS-office;
- Able to work under pressure and multi-task
Over de werkgever
Our client manuactures board material mostly used in ventilated constructions, for Façade cladding, roof detailing, soffits and fascias. Based in Roermond.
Wat wij bieden
A challenging position within a very professional and ambitious company with high quality, innovative products. We are proud of our friendly culture where teamwork and a down to earth attitude are common. You will be part of an international organization and we offer you a dynamic platform to develop your skills to reach your desired ambitions.
Uren per week:
€ 2.500,- tot € 3.500,-
Wil je meer informatie of heb je vragen over deze vacature neem dan contact op met Charon Smits via firstname.lastname@example.org of bel 06-12622389.vast