Are you the Customer Service Representative Benelux, who loves to treat his or her clients like gold? And do you prefer working in an international environment? Hopefully you recognize yourself in the following profile:
- Bachelor degree (or equivalent working experience)
- Fluent in Dutch, English and French. In addition, German would be a huge plus
- Preferably 1 year of Customer Service experience
- Fulltime available (no part-time options)
- Living in the area of Tilburg, the Netherlands. Relocation from another country is not an option
This international company provides electrical solutions for other organisations worldwide. You will be part of a team of more than 20 positive international employees. A lot of nationalities are represented in this department. Once inside, you immediately feel welcome by the informal and open atmosphere. Everyone has the drive to make a good contribution to the success of the organisation. Next to that, the manager is a true people manager. We are now looking for a driven Customer Service Representative for the Benelux market.
Contract: You will become a member of a multicultural and professional team. They offer good benefits such as €2500 - €2750 gross a month (based on experience), 38 days off and travel allowance.