As a front office agent, you are the first point of contact for customers and clients. You can provide answers for every question a customer of Nouryon, market leader in chemical engineering, might have. Your empathic listening skills ensure that customers feel understood and that all communication is clear. Are you looking for a new, well-paying job in which your focus is liaising with clients? If so, we’d love to hear from you, so keep reading!Employment agency Manpower is looking for a front office customer agent for Nouryon in Deventer.
In your role as a front office agent you will be in touch with clients and customers all day long. You will discuss agreements and process complaints. Your working day will consist of the following activities:
What’s in it for you?
- Liaising with customers about customer agreements
- Creating and assigning customer complaint cases in CRM-systems
- Issuing return orders as well as debit and credit notes
- Coordinating with customers, transport and sites regarding orders
- Communicating with customers about changes to orders and sales agreements
- Following up on deviations in delivery dates and informing customers accordingly
- Monitoring sales agreement fulfilment using available tools
- Gross salary between €16.46 and €23.49 per hour
- Reimbursement of travel expenses with a maximum of €8.81 per working day
- Full-time job for 40 hours per week
- Employment contract via Manpower
- Opportunity to apply for a permanent contract at Nouryon
- Pension accrual via Manpower after 26 weeks’ work
- Free access to E-learning platform Studytube via Manpower
Living in or near Deventer, Apeldoorn, Zutphen or Arnhem is a bonus but not mandatory!How to apply
- At least one year of experience as a front office worker, customer service worker or similar
- Availability of 40 hours per week
- An mbo or EQF level 4 degree, or higher
- Good comprehension of English and German so you can talk to English and German-speaking clients
- Apply online using the “Solliciteer direct” button
- Fill in the questionnaire that appears directly after logging in and adding a short cover letter (without your answers to the questionnaire we can’t consider your application)
- Manpower contacts you for a phone or live interview
- Possibly, an interview will be scheduled at our client
Over de werkgever
You will work at the Nouryon office in Deventer. Alongside eight colleagues you will contribute to the daily activities of a global market leader in chemical engineering. Sustainable and socially responsible business operations are key to Nouryon’s success. Nouryon employs more than 10,000 people worldwide in over eighty countries. Perhaps you will be part of Team Nouryon soon!
In this full-time job you will be working Monday through Friday between 8am and 5.30pm.
This is Manpower
There are benefits to working through employment agency Manpower! First of all, we will contact you shortly after you apply for one of our vacancies. This means you can start your new job as soon as possible. You will also get free access to Studytube, our online training platform. Here you can develop new skills or brush up on your old ones to keep yourself in tip-top shape for tomorrow’s job market! After working via Manpower for six months, you will also start accruing pension.
Wat wij bieden
16,46-23,49 bruto per uur
Uren per week:
€ 2.850,- tot € 4.080,-
Wil je meer informatie of heb je vragen over deze vacature, neem dan contact op met Robin van Loon via email@example.com of bel (088) 282-8128.
Bijna niets in het leven is voor mensen zó essentieel als het vinden en behouden van zinvol werk. Wat dit betekent, is voor iedereen anders. Manpower biedt tijdelijke, flexibele en vaste banen. Onder meer binnen de financiële en zakelijke dienstverlening, overheid, klant contact centra, logistiek en productie. Het is onze passie om mensen verder te helpen. Dat doen we met een enorme gedrevenheid. We helpen je om succesvol te zijn bij een sollicitatie en dagen je uit om je te (blijven) ontwikkelen. Eerlijkheid vinden we belangrijk; we zijn transparant, staan open voor feedback en we doen wat we beloven.tijdelijk