As a production worker it is your job to make sure that laundry leaves the building clean and with a fresh fragrance. The laundry consists of clothes and linen from hospitals and other health institutions. You process the linen at an assembly line or mangle. You don’t have to fold or iron the linen, the machine does this for you! The things you do are the packaging, sorting and emptying the bags on the conveyor-belt.Employment agency Manpower is looking for production employees for our employer in Stein, near Geleen and Maastricht.
The social aspect of your job is important to the company. Your day starts with a discussion about the goals that need to be achieved that day. There are regular outings with your colleagues, and there is a focus on the good atmosphere during working hours.What do we offer?
- Gross salary between €10.49 and €10.80 per hour
- Job for a longer period of time, with the opportunity to apply for a permanent contract after 1 year
- Pension accrual after six months of working via Manpower
- Reimbursement of travel expenses of €0.14 per kilometer (maximum of €11.20 net per day)
- Additional allowance of 22% for working between 19:00 and 20:00 hrs, and 45% for working past 20:00 hrs and on Saturday 45%
- Great working environment
- Plenty of parking spaces near the modern facility
What do you bring to this job?
- Preferably, some experience in a job in which you are active all day, for instance in production, logistics, catering or cleaning
- Availability between 6:00 and 22:00 hrs and willingness to work at different times (for at least one shift per week)
- Capable of performing physically demanding work
- Availability of at least 1 shift per week
- Ability to work with goals
- Preferably, your own mode of transport to get to work
You also preferably live in Middle South Limburg, or across the border in Germany or Belgium (for example in Maastricht, Genk or Aachen).Our application process
- Apply online using the ‘Solliciteer direct’ button and include a short motivation
- Manpower considers your application, resumé and motivation
- We will contact you for a personal phone conversation
- Together, we’ll decide which vacancy is the best match for you
- Live interview at a Manpower office or at the client
Over de werkgever
About the company
Our employer is a company that is specialized in renting linens and textiles. They supply these products to hotels, hospitals and industrial companies in the Netherlands and abroad. The company is one of the most modern industrial laundromats in the Benelux area. Service, efficiency and reliability are central concepts to this job!
The name of the company is currently still confidential. When you have progressed in your application, we will happily tell you more!
- 6:00 and 12:30 hrs
- 12:30 and 22:00 hrs
You might also be asked to work on Saturday mornings. The decision to work part-time or full-time is yours!
- Part-time: You will work at least one shift per week
- Full-time: You will work up to 36 hours per week. Once or twice a week, you will work a double shift from 6:00 until 19:00 hrs.
Wat wij bieden
10,49-10,80 bruto per uur
Uren per week:
Wil je meer informatie of heb je vragen over deze vacature, neem dan contact op met Marlies van Drenth via firstname.lastname@example.org of bel (088) 282-8128.
Bijna niets in het leven is voor mensen zó essentieel als het vinden e