We are looking for a Senior Internal Auditor, are you the one?
This is what you do
The goal of this role is to support the audit function to give the Supervisory Board and Management risk based independent assurance of the effectiveness of the company’s internal controls. You will undertake risk based audit activities to identify potential control weaknesses and make recommendations to mitigate related risks.
This is how you do it
- Identify potential significant internal control weaknesses
- Undertake activities to ensure that high risk areas are subject to appropriate management actions to mitigate risks
- Assist the Head of Audit in any matters relevant to run the Internal Audit team
- Identify and promote good business practice
- Communicate with the business to provide early warning to management of potential control problems and emerging issues
Who we are
VodafoneZiggo is the result of two strong Dutch companies joining forces. Since January 2017 we have formed a powerful combination in The Netherlands. As a communication provider, we offer our clients the best in entertainment, mobile telephony, fixed-line telephony, and internet. Our products and services inspire people, companies and society to come into contact with each other–whether they are on the road, at home or in the workplace.
With over 8,000 employees, we are an ambitious, dynamic, and socially committed enterprise. Proud of our achievements and of the people we work with, we offer all our staff abundant opportunity for personal development.
You’ve got what it takes
- Degree in Auditing, Accounting or Finance
- Completed or in training for Register Accountant (RA) and/or Certified Public Accountant (CPA) and/or Certified Internal Auditor (CIA) and/or Certified Information Security Auditor (CISA) and/or Certification in Risk Management Assurance (CRMA)
- 8 to 10 years’ experience in finance and/or internal audit and/or internal controls domain
- In-depth understanding of auditing and control practices
- Updated knowledge of applicable laws and regulations
- Proficient in MS Office (especially Excel) and accounting software
- Strong mathematical and analytical skills
- Attention to detail
- Integrity and reliability
- Strategic Insight
- Organization awareness
- Courage to lead and high quality standards
- You are living in The Netherlands
You deserve it
- an ambitious employer. We want the best for you and your colleagues
- a good salary. Perfectly in line with your background
- financial benefits. These include special agreements concerning annual leave, pension and other tax-friendly schemes
- potential for growth. We offer full opportunities for growth. It’s up to you to take advantage of them
You do it
Are you in? Now click on the application button and reply.
Any questions? Just sent Freek Kranendonk an email; firstname.lastname@example.org
This job vacancy is part of our search for a new VodafoneZiggo colleague.
It is NOT to be used for purposes of acquisition.
Uren per week: