As Project Manager you will be responsible for:
- Ensuring that the projects meet all the scope, time and budget requirements of the customer;
- Provides strategic vision, business and technical acumen;
- Realistic project plan design for current SAP pipeline;
- Stakeholder management and vendor management;
- Proper planning, (budget) control and management of the projects;
- Coordinating cross-functional teams focused on delivering the project;
- Responsible for stakeholder management and team management.
- MSc or BSc degree (Business Management/ Information Management);
- PMP Certified from PM preferredI;
- 5 years of overall IT Project Experience;
- 3 years project management experience leading a broad range of SAP related complex implementation projects;
- Extensive experience with SAP ERP Business applications solutions and development;
- Knowledge of order to cash (O2C) within SAP;
- Experience within the pharmaceutical industry is a plus;
- Experience with leading multi disciplinary teams within large and complex organizations;
- Result driven and analitical;
- Excellent communication skills.
We are looking for a project manager with broad SAP experience and a generalistic approach. Are you able to navigate through structured and pragmatic management processes within predefined frameworks, then we are looking for you! You will get to work in a dynamic environment that is rapidly growing and expanding. The projects you will participate in and get to work on are done according to PMP / PMI guidelines. Some areas that you will get to work on are in leading complex SAP implementation projects while assisting management in setting up future roadmaps and optimizing the current SAP pipeline.