Being part of the small Servicedesk team Facility Services, you're the linking pin between our department and our internal plus external customers. We provide services from hospitality level to real estate maintenance, from production floor to the Board Room and you will be the primary person of contact. Besides, you take an active role in support and share responsibility on operational level for several external facility suppliers.
You will be responsible for:
- Handling facility requests by mail, phone or personally.
- Advising our customers on (implementing) the best services for their core issues.
- Interacting and supervising external suppliers on operational level.
- Share important data and ensure follow-up on facility tasks.
- Take part in supply projects for new facility contracts.
- Analyzing and reporting on SLA's and developments.
- Adapt, write and fine-tune our policies.
- Organizational sensitivity, technical affinity is preferred.
- Around 1-3 years of experience, but at least higher vocational level of thinking.
- Customer oriented communication, problem solving skills.
- Good understanding of Dutch and English language.
- Affinity with working on IT systems, our FMIS and basic Microsoft Office programs.
Uren per week: