The Job's Mission
Contribute to Stryker’s profile or image of success by professionally Managing the International EMEA Inventory (free- and consignment stock) resulting in Optimal Service level at the lowest Total Cost of Ownership.
Key Activities & Accountabilities
The Supply Chain Planner is responsible for:
- Responsible for the purchases of saleable goods at all (OEM) suppliers:
- Ordering, following up and customer care communication related to the Medical product Portfolio;
- Providing overview and following up of all outstanding PO's & aging reports;
- Following up on invoice issues and invoice holds;
- Supporting the Drop shipments, B2B and stock orders for Europe and EEMEA;
- The Supply Chain Planner will facilitate necessary communication with business leader and supply sites. The individual will work with manufacturing and operations partners (Sales and Marketing) to reconcile inventory levels. The forecast for safety stock settings has to be provided by Sales and Marketing. Investment decisions could be made based on a conclusion between Supply Chain and the Medical business leaders;
- Ensure on time delivery of high quality purchasing of the Division by SKU and product line. Must assemble and analyze all data pertinent to creating the supply forecast: historical data, manufacturing and purchasing batch sizes, seasonality, working calendars, and inventory levels;
- Meet customer service needs assuring a high standard of Customer Service and Supply Chain Planning, while sizing the optimal inventory and meeting the committed inventory investment targets;
- Manage fill rates, and inventory metrics for the Medical Franchise;
- Use Supply Chain Planning tools and technologies and suggest improvements to improve the current supply chain planning process;
- Serve as the primary operational purchasing contact for Manufacturing and Finance business partners and also as the primary contact for the Global Operations Integrated Business Planning Manager;
- Flawless supply chain execution for all new product launches and new business plans, as well as existing base products;
- Monitor SKU levels and recommend SKU rationalization initiatives for future consideration to Divisional Management. Can make recommendations for targets based on changes in supply and market trends;
- Participate in development, modification and improvement of procedures, policies, processes and technologies within the organization;
- Contact person for the Local Stryker Sales Companies within the European Division and EEMEA customer service centers regarding all outstanding purchase orders and pending shipments;
- Responsible for keeping EMEA stock levels in line with company guidelines (KPI inventory free stock (days);
- Participate to the Product Life-cycle Management within the local Organizations level;
- Accountable for keeping purchase related data (both static and dynamic) up to date within Oracle (Creation of items, settings of Quotations and sourcing);
- Supplier evaluation;
- Initiating and participating in Supply Chain projects to improve productivity, processes and savings;
- Approval and evaluation of supplier invoices and freight invoices;
- Support logistics;
- Experience with the Oracle e-Business Suite or other ERP systems.
- Pro-active approach in determining manufacturing needs and translating these needs into inventory requirement.
- At least 3-5 years’ experience as a Demand & Supply planner in an international environment.
- Experience in Material Management, Inventory Controlled Management
- Experience in the following disciplines is required: Supply Chain Planning, Demand or Supply Management/Forecasting, Logistics, Manufacturing, Procurement, Order Management, Inventory Management and/or Contract Manufacturing.
- At least 3-5 year experience with S&OP or IBP processes
- Strong negotiation and influencing skills with the ability to drive results through a global matrix structure is required.
Reporting / Communication lines
- Higher Vocational Level.
- Background in new product introductions is preferred;
- Proven ability to communicate and present to all levels of the organization.
- Analytical / quantitative skills
- Ability for decision making, to work under pressure, and capacity to make good judgment under critical situations. Accuracy and prioritization in a fast-paced environment.
- Team work and customer service orientation.
- Demonstrate planning processes and inventory management skills;
- Knowledge of International Regulations;
- Fluent in English, verbally and in writing;
- Experience with International Standards (e.g. ISO/FDA)
- The formal reporting line is to the operations manager EMEA Medical
- Internal communication: Finance, Warehouse Departments, Product Management, Customer Service Department, Technical Service Department, KIT-build Department, Marketing, RA/QA, Asset Management, Franchise Supply Chain Manager
- External communication: Vendors, Carriers
Work From Home: Not availableTravel Percentage: 0%