Do you enjoy Working in a commercially growing environment?
We are recruiting for an empathic Regional Sales manager Benelux Neurovascular. Fluently in Dutch and English and a good level of French is preferred. You will be leading a team of 2 Territory Managers in the Netherlands and 3 agents in Belgium.
- Are you the empathic people manager by heart able to coach your team to the next level?
- Are you a customer-oriented achiever; who always place the customer at the heart of everything they do.
- Are you a sales networker who stop at nothing to seal the deal, and known for continuously exceeding goals?
Yes? This will then be your next challenge!
This is a truly dynamic opportunity for a talented people manager with knowledge for this industry/ field Neurovascular and a strategic mindset. You are the leader understanding the needs of our customers who are on daily based dealing with impacting lives of our patients.
The goal of this position is to be the sales influencer, networker and coach for the team that is driven to succeed.
You will report into the Business Unit Director, Neurovascular.
What you will do:
- Pursue new business opportunities together with the team and build strong and professional relationships in and externally
- Financial responsibility of the Neurovascular business in the respective Region
- Will meet or exceed annual Sales Revenue Targets as defined in the Division budget
- Run a profitable Business Unit: Implement an appropriate strategy and pricing policy to meet margin expectation as defined in the annual budget.
- Manage the team/business by coaching and mentoring all direct and indirect reports
- Work closely with Business Unit Director and Product Managers to continuously enhancing the productivity and effectiveness of the sales team by:
- Setting directions by developing annual and long-range strategic plans
- Establishing clear priorities and empowering decentralized decision-making with clear guidance
- Putting monitoring and metrics in place to forecast performance, monitor activities and measure success
- Deliver regular forecasts and state of the business to senior management
- Communicate Voice Of Customers, Market intel and Team needs to senior management
- Bring your energy and sales/marketing spirit to build the market within the area
- Have a solid experience as a people manager for a medical device business with proven career progression and at least 2 years sales experience.
- Are a native speaking in Flemish/ Dutch next to being fluently in English and preferably have a good understanding of French
- Bring a strong commercial personality and get up in the morning to win and energize your team
- Have a customer friendly behaviour fitting our Stryker culture
- Are excellent in communication, presentation and organizational skills combined with being a team player
- A good understanding of P&L and knowledge of how to maximize profits
- Need to be out and about, with high visibility and impact, living and breathing all Stryker’s values to customers and employees alike
- Have proven experience in delivering excellence in market share growth and financial commitments
- Demonstrate ability to build engagement and leverage performance management systems to reach business objectives; includes goal setting, performance planning and monitoring, coaching, feedback and performance review
Interested to learn more about the amazing Stryker Neurovascular portfolio: https://www.stryker.com/us/en/neurovascular.html
Our recruitment process:
Feel welcome to apply via the job link before January 31st as the 1st round phone interview will take place the 1st 2 weeks of February.
February 18th hiring manager interview in our Amsterdam office. Followed by Gallup interview (by phone). Final presentation/ interviews in our Amsterdam office will take place March 6th
Work From Home: OccasionalTravel Percentage: 40%