Would you love to work alongside passionate colleagues who are always in for a joke? That’s what we thought! This unique opportunity in the UPS warehouse is perfect for you! You can expect a no-nonsense working environment, fun colleagues and great working conditions. Would you like to know more about your working day? Then keep reading!
Employment agency Manpower is looking for an warehouse employee for UPS in Eindhoven. What will you be doing?
As a warehouse worker, you are responsible for getting parcels to customers on time. Now how do you make this happen? You and your colleagues put in the work in the warehouse! You will receive parcels, prepare these for shipping and process relevant information in automatic systems. Challenging and fun at the same time!
Your tasks are as follows:
What’s in it for you?
- Scanning information and processing these in systems
- Preparing goods for shipping
- Making sure the warehouse is clean and tidy
- Processing administration
- Gross salary of €11.40 per hour
- Reimbursement of travel costs
- Opportunity to apply for a permanent contract
- Pension accrual via Manpower after six months’ work
- Fee for reduction in working hours (adv) of 1.55%
- Informal working atmosphere
- Part-time job of 20 - 25 hours a week
Living in or near Eindhoven, Helmond, Tilburg, Valkenswaard or Weert is a bonus! How to apply
- Your own mode of transport to get to work (for example a bicycle, car or moped)
- Willingness to perform physically heavier work (for example, lifting packages of approximately 20 kilograms)
- Good knowledge of English, because you will be working with English software
- Flexibility regarding doing overtime
- Availability of at least 20 hours per week
- Preferably some experience in logistics that required you to enter information in a computer system
- Apply online using the “Solliciteer direct” button
- Keep an eye on your phone, because we will contact you for a personal phone interview within one working day
- We will contact you using the phone number (+31) 088 – 2828128 on working days between 8:30 and 18:00 hrs
- Together we will consider if this vacancy (or possibly a different one) is the right one for you
- Interview at our local Manpower office and/or our client
Over de werkgever
About the company
Every day at well-known shipping company UPS is different! What started as a simple grocery shipping service has become a billion dollar company. How? By choosing to simplify global trade. UPS has always been distinctive in the field of shipping, logistics, finance and e-commerce services. Every day many colleagues work across the globe to improve service levels, making sure that people receive their parcels.
You will be working in UPS’ warehouse in Eindhoven alongside some hard-working colleagues. The working atmosphere is comfortable and informal and there are plenty of opportunities for a joke. If you see something that you think could be improved or become more efficient, you can share your insights with the team. Don’t think about it, do it!
You will be working Monday through Friday between 18:00 and 22:00 hrs. Sometimes you will work overtime until 23:00 hrs. We expect some flexibility in that area.
This is Manpower
There are benefits to working through employment agency Manpower! First of all, we will contact you shortly after you apply for one of our vacancies. This means you can start your new job as soon as possible. You will also get free access to Studytube, our online training platform. Here you can develop new skills or brush up on your old ones to keep yourself in tip-top shape for tomorrow’s job market! After working via Manpower for six months, you will also start accruing pension.
Wat wij bieden
11,40 bruto per uur
Uren per week:
€ 11,- tot € 12,-
If you would like more information about this vacancy or if you have further questions, please contact Douwe Schreuder via email@example.com or by calling 088-2828128.
Bijna niets in het leven is voor mensen zó essenti