Roles & Responsibilities:
- Serve as the main point of contact for the Managing Director.
- Pilot all details of the Managing Director agenda as well as the H&N Leadership team agenda.
- Provide daily confidential support to the Managing Director.
- Process all incoming and outgoing communications (processing letters, reports and other materials, distribution of mail, answering phones).
- Maintain the correspondence, reports and presentations databases including files, training records, organization structure, position descriptions, MARs, audit reports ensuring critical and/or confidential data is appropriately managed and stored.
- Prepare high level reports and power point presentations. This includes partnering with our communications and marketing teams.
- Coordination of travel arrangements, itineraries, meetings and appointments such as monthly 1:1s with Direct Reports, Team meetings, Business Review Meetings etc.
- All other duties as assigned.
Working conditions / degree of effort required:
- A busy office environment, candidate must have superior communication skills and high-energy.
- Candidate must be able to work on own initiative, e.g. creating draft presentations for forthcoming meetings/events.
- Can do attitude a must
- FAST work pace
Qualifications / education required:
- Degree level would be preferable
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Office especially PowerPoint
- Multilingual (English and Dutch are essential)
- At least 3 years’ experience in an Executive Administrative role preferred
- Strong attention to detail
Work From Home: OccasionalTravel Percentage: 20%