For our client, an international manufacturer of motorcycles we are looking for an Online Marketing Specialist.
The Trade Marketing Coordinator primarily develops and provides marketing support to the dealer network and the client's Country Managers throughout the EMEA regions.
The role consists of – and not limited to:
- Development and implementation of Trade Marketing activities in collaboration with the Marketing Team
- Creative planning and execution of Trade marketing activities and projects
- Manage Trade event agencies, event materials and set-up
- Coordination of local marketing activities and monitoring of their execution
- On-site presence for main activities in key markets
- Local monthly marketing report collection
- Report sales and marketing opportunities to share with EMEA team
- Support Country Managers for main regional events
- On-site support for regional Trade marketing events
- Collect and analyze all trade marketing needs from dealers and distributors
- Support markets in implementing planned marketing activities
- Develop an accessible Consumer database for future marketing activities
- Prepare surveys to better measure consumer and dealer POV
- Academic or 2 years marketing experience (Trade Marketing preferred)
- Experience and/or interest in the automotive or motorcycle industries is a strong asset.
Skills and Attributes:
- Very good spoken and written English and a very level of French and/or German
- Comfortable working with different cultures and countries
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to prioritize and manage work to critical project timelines in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to manage internal and external parties and to communicate in and with different time zones
- Occasional domestic and international travel will be required.
- Motorcycle and/or car license required.
Over de werkgever
Wat wij bieden
- Fulltime position (40 hours per week)
- Salary 35 - 41 K per year
Uren per week:
+31 (0)6 - 112 953 02