Hoe ziet jouw rol eruit? - What will your job look like?
In this position, you will be providing leadership for all business applications, technologies and services. You will also mentor and coach domain & solution architects and lead the further development of the overall enterprise architecture capability.
Here are your key responsibilities
- Lead the total architecture capability within FrieslandCampina
- Create the technology strategy and roadmap and bring people on board across the organization
- Lead the definition of target architectures that best fits FrieslandCampina’s technology and business ambitions, incl. principles, standards, requirements and expert contributions
- Drive the success of EA related deliverables by ensuring that assets are identified, understood, and leveraged across the enterprise.
- Guide and govern the architecture of key initiatives to ensure successful execution and realization of strategic benefits, incl. performing gate reviews or be engaged in specific agile sprints
- Proactively follow the key market trends & technology innovations, analyze and apply best practices to our IT enterprise strategy.
- Mentor and coach domain & solution architects
To succeed in this strategic role, you should bring in strong organizational, leadership and (stakeholder) management skills. You are able to demonstrate a track record in successfully leading architecture transformations and building a EA practice in a large global enterprise. You should be able to speak both business and technology language, in the meantime being financially savvy.
Your profile and our desired qualifications
- Demonstrated leadership of an IT architecture in a large, global corporation with multiple business lines
- A strong, pragmatic approach to leading architecture and solutions, with a proven record in technology strategy planning and delivery, preferably in a complex global corporation
- Broad and strong understanding in all areas of enterprise architecture
- Ability to balance the role of ‘enabler’ with the role of ‘enterprise authority’
- International experienced, including engaging, aligning and managing people across multiple cultures and countries
- A broad understanding of the Fast Moving Consumer Goods, Consumer Products or Retail industry
- Experience with architecture frameworks (e.g. TOGAF), including the relationships between business, information, application and infrastructure & technology assets
- Experience in transition to cloud services (IAAS/PAAS, e.g. AWS; SAAS, e.g. Salesforce.com) and digital technology foundations (e.g. API management, Big data)
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills, with proven ability to influence engage, align people in cross-functional roles at all levels
- Ability to communicate technical possibilities effectively and efficiently to both technical and non-technical management and staff
- Ability to successfully drive change
- Master degree
- Demostrated capabilities in defining and managing enterprise strategy and architectures
- Preferably 8+ years of senior IT managerial experience within a large, global corporation with multiple business lines (this can also be gained in management consulting roles)
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English
- Good presentation skills
Uren per week: