Hoe ziet jouw rol eruit? - What will your job look like?
- Co-pilot multiple program/project teams as finance business partner (focus on international projects);
- Month-end closure/reporting/planning cycle for the project portfolio;
- Provide actionable insights to portfolio and project management;
- Support the large/strategic project teams in managing projects within budget, cash-planning, KPI reporting and project forecasting;
- Support the project team in driving insights in (financial) project risks and managing them adequately;
- Responsible for the implementation of the Internal Control Framework (ICF) system;
- Support in the creation of business cases for FCI projects;
- Support CAPEX FCI team in managing portfolio risks and business control function;
- Drive improvement and setting up new project reporting tools, reports and processes;
- Build/implement developed finance best practices in the project organisation.
- Bachelor/Master degree, preferably in business administration or business management;
- Minimum 3-5 years relevant working experience, preferably project control in a production company;
- Strong personality which is analytical, team focused, pragmatic, communicative, feels accountable and has a helicopter view and positive/critical mindset;
- Understanding of business support systems (SAP/MicroStrategy) and advanced Excel knowledge;
- Fluency in both Dutch and English is a big plus.
Your salary is based on the weighting of your job, your experience and your training. FrieslandCampina offers not only a competitive salary but also training and education on the job because it’s important for our people to continue to grow. After all, your development is not only good for your career; our products also benefit from it. The mutual exchange of knowledge between colleagues is also evident on the work floor. It is, after all, the most effective way to learn.
Uren per week: