Do you fancy a new logistical challenge at an ambitious and innovative company? If so, than we have the right job for you! In your role you’ll be contributing to the logistical operations at the Schiphol area. Communication, administrative and monitoring skills are important to succeed. In return for your efforts you’ll be earning an gross salary between 2,200 and 2,700 euros per month. Discover the whole vacancy here down below!
Employment agency Manpower is looking for an operations planner with an excellent command of the English language for an employer in the Schiphol area.
Within your role you as operations planner you will be asked to do the following tasks:
What’s in it for you?
- Communicating on a daily basis with security and several other parties
- Ensuring safe and secure yard operations by using WMS software and cooperating with security
- Checking documentation upon arrival of trucks and couriers and preparing documentation for departing trucks and couriers in collaboration with security
- Coordinating international shipment commercial invoicing and other requirements, including collections by third party carriers
- Monitoring stock, order backlog and performance against KPIs and SLAs, including logging any misses, identifying RCs, and levels of consumables.
- Apply applicable late reason codes in accordance to service failure tracking and reporting
- Gross salary between 2,200 and 2,700 euros per month
- Reimbursement of travel expenses of 130 euros total a month
- Free access to E-learning platform Studytube via Manpower
- A full-time job of 40 hours a week
- Pension accrual through Manpower
- A 1 year contract with the realistic option for a longer permanent stay
Are you enthusiastic about the job description? If you are the candidate we are looking for, you meet the following requirements:
Living in or near Schiphol, Amsterdam, Hoofddorp or Aalsmeer is preferable but not compulsory! How to apply
- EQF or mbo level 4 degree (associate degree) or higher
- A minimum of three years of working experience in a comparable role such as operations planner or logistics planner
- Excellent command of the English language (at least C1 level according to the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages)
- Advanced knowledge of WMS software and Microsoft Office applications (Outlook, Excel and Word)
- Customer service background in logistics with ability to handle problem resolution in timely manner
- Apply online via the “Solliciteer direct” button
- To speed up the application process, we kindly ask you to send your CV in English
- The local Manpower office will contact you for an interview by phone or a live interview at Manpower
- Possibly, a job interview will be scheduled with you and the company
Over de werkgever
You are going to work for a company that puts the emphasizes on efficiency and innovation. They think, act and change fast. The customer support center acts as the beating heart. Providing operational support and success. The aim is to grow. How the company grows is up to you, your co-workers and management. One thing is for certain, the future is substantially bigger, greater and a little bit clearer with each passing day. An important element within the company policy is fun. You must be happy to achieve great things. The company you’ll be working for understands this and enables certain amendments to make sure that you are indeed at the right work place to thrive.
If you have any questions about the vacancy don’t hesitate to contact Shakila Biharie by dialing 06-46928783 or sent her an email.
Wat wij bieden
2200,00-2700,00 bruto per maand
Uren per week:
Wil je meer informatie of heb je vragen over deze vacature, neem dan contact op met Robin van Loon via firstname.lastname@example.org of bel 088-2828128.
Bijna niets in het leven is voor mensen zó essentieel als het vinden en beho