Do you enjoy physical jobs in a safe warehouse near you? If so, we have your dream job in Venray where you will be collecting shipments as part of a large and fun team. You will have the chance to obtain a direct contract at your new employer, and will receive a fee of 35% on top of your salary whenever you work after 6pm. Is this the job you have been looking for? If so, keep reading!
Employment agency Manpower is looking for several warehouse workers
for our employer in Venray.
In the warehouse of our employer you will be doing the following:
What’s in it for you?
- Collecting orders
- Checking products and shipments
- Moving products to the correction location in the warehouse
- Gross salary of €10.38 per hour
- Reimbursement of travel costs with a maximum of €6.00 per day
- Fee of 8.75% on top of your salary for working in shifts
- Shift fee of 35% for working after 18:00 hrs
- Pension accrual via Manpower after six months’ work
- Free access to E-learning platform Studytube via Manpower
- Part-time or full-time job of 32 – 40 hours a week
- Opportunity to apply for a direct contract
If you have a forklift truck certificate, you will be in a stronger position while applying! Living in or near Venray, Helmond or Venlo is also a bonus. Before starting this job, you will undergo a screening procedure which will take a maximum of 3 weeks. Please consider this before applying. How to apply
- Preferably some experience working as a warehouse worker, mover or similar, as well as the ability to perform physically demanding work
- Basic knowledge of English, both spoken and written
- Willingness to obtain an air freight safety certificate (paid for by Manpower!)
- Availability of at least 32 hours per week and willing to work in shifts
- Able to apply for a Code of Good Conduct (Verklaring Omtrent Gedrag or VOG) at your local municipality
- Apply online using the “Solliciteer direct” button
- We will contact you for a personal phone interview
- Together we will consider if this vacancy (or possibly a different one) is the right one for you
- Interview at our local Manpower office and/or our client
Over de werkgever
About the company
Manpower offers you this job at a company in Venray that you might know from the printers and copiers they make. In the warehouse you will become part of a large, diverse team of employees. Because you will work in different departments, you will quickly know all of your colleagues! Safety comes first at your new employer. This means you will have to wear safety shoes while working. If you don’t have these yet, Manpower will provide you with safety shoes. You will also be given an air freight safety training before you start your new job!
We can’t tell you any the name of the organization yet. When you have progressed in your application we’ll be happy to share more information with you.
In this job you will work between 32 and 40 hours a week, with set working days on Monday, Wednesday and Friday. Currently you'll be working in day shifts between 6.30 am and 8 pm. From April onwards, you will be scheduled to work in shifts between 6.00 and 15:00 hrs or between 15.00 and 0.00 hrs.
This is Manpower
There are benefits to working through employment agency Manpower! First of all, we will contact you shortly after you apply for one of our vacancies. This means you can start your new job as soon as possible. You will also get free access to Studytube, our online training platform. Here you can develop new skills or brush up on your old ones to keep yourself in tip-top shape for tomorrow’s job market! After working via Manpower for six months, you will also start accruing pension.
Wat wij bieden
10,38 bruto per uur
Uren per week:
Wil je meer informatie of heb je vragen over deze vacature, neem dan contact op met Douwe Schreuder via email@example.com of bel 0882828128.
Bijna niets in het leven is voor mensen zó essentieel als het vinden en behou