Do you combine good communication skills with a talent for inventory management? Are you able to spot inconsistencies in a system and are you not afraid of heights? And would you like to work for a thriving fashion company? Stop your job hunt now, because we have the perfect job for you!
Employment agency Manpower
is looking for a cycle counter
for a client in Venlo
In this position you will be responsible for inventory management. It’s your job to make sure that the stock in the system corresponds with the physical stock. If you notice any inventory problems you will be the one who resolves them in a timely manner. Your daily tasks will consist of:
What do we offer you?
- Performing cycle counts
- Ensuring reliability of inventory figures by performing daily counts on the inventory stored within the MK EMEA DC
- Monitoring and controlling inventory integrity
- Maintaining product identification and WMI location
- Researching inventory discrepancies and reconciling them
- Gross salary between €10.35 and €11.- per hour
- A full-time job of 40 hours a week
- Reimbursement of travel expenses at a maximum of €7.60 per day
- Overtime allowance of 30% after 40 hours per week
- Free access to E-learning platform Studytube via Manpower
This is what you’re taking with you
Preferably you live nearby Venlo, for example Horst, Lottum or Panningen.You can start quickly! This is how you apply:
- An excellent command of the English language
- Experience in any WMS - Manhattan WMI series
- At least 1 year working experience with cycle counting or inventory management
- Good communication skills
- No fear of heights, this concerns some of your activities in the distribution center
- Apply online via the button
- To speed up the application process, we kindly ask you to send your CV in English
- Fill out the questionnaire that appears after you have logged in and written down your motivation (without your answers we are not able to further process your application)
- Assessment of your application will be performed based on your CV, the questionnaire and any additional information provided
- The local Manpower office will contact you for an interview by phone or a live interview at Manpower
- Possibly, a job interview will be scheduled with you and the company
Over de werkgever
Do you like luxury accessories such as jewellery? Good! Your future employer is a fast-growing, world-renowned designer of accessories and ready-to-wears. You will be working in a distribution center which sends products to multiple countries in Europe and the Middle-East alongside your enthusiastic team members. For now our client remains anonymous, but later on in the procedure we’re able to give you more information.
In this position you will be working in two shifts between 08:00h and 18:00h.
Wat wij bieden
10,35-11,00 bruto per uur
Uren per week:
€ 10,- tot € 11,-
Wil je meer informatie of heb je vragen over deze vacature, neem dan contact op met Marlies van Drenth via firstname.lastname@example.org of bel (088) 282-8128.
Bijna niets in het leven is voor mensen zó essentieel als het vinden e