Amazing technical skills, well-developed interpersonal skills and the ability to maintain focused at your daily job. As a process engineer you will have different responsibilities. In exchange for your full-time availability, your future employer offers you a salary with a maximum of €5,000 per month, plus travel cost reimbursement and pension accrual. If you are interested to learn more about this position, keep reading and discover if you're the perfect fit!Manpower
is looking for a process engineer for an logistics company in the Waalwijk area.
As a process engineer you will never experience a dull moment. For instance you will take the lead to develop, configure, and optimize work processes with the final goal to increase production rates and the quality of output.
Furthermore, you can expect to perform the following tasks:
What’s in it for you?
- Supporting the operations team, both on site and internationally to meet engineering goals and objectives that deliver results in line with the business plan
- Conducting analysis and feasibility studies for new requirements for customers and new product introductions
- Presenting solutions and commercial models as part of the business development process (based on headcount reduction, innovation and automation)
- Assisting in new business launches on site
- Building and maintaining relationships with internal stakeholders and contractors from an engineering perspective
- Gross salary between €3,000 and €5,000 per month
- Reimbursement of travel expenses
- A full-time job of 40 hours a week
- Long term assignment, fixed-contract with the company
- Free access to E-learning platform Studytube via Manpower
Living in or near Waalwijk, Kaatsheuvel, Wijk en Aalburg or Den Bosch is preferable but not mandatory! How to apply
- EQF level 6 or a bachelor’s degree or higher within the field of logistics or equivalent
- Working experience as a process engineer is an added bonus
- Extensive knowledge of improvement tools such as: Lean Six Sigma, 5S Visual factory, Waste, MTM and time studies, TPM, VSM, Standardized work or pull systems
- Relevant computer skills such as Microsoft Office applications, Visio, AutoCAD or Project
- Apply online via the “Solliciteer direct” button
- To speed up the application process, we kindly ask you to send your CV in English
- The local Manpower recruiter will contact you for an interview by phone or a live interview at Manpower
- Possibly, a job interview will be scheduled with you and the company
Over de werkgever
About the company
You are going to work for an international logistics company with warehouses all over the Netherlands. The company specializes in consumer electronics, such as laptops, tablets and computers. These goods are stored and transshipped for their final destination.
The working hours in this position are during regular office hours.
This is Manpower
There are benefits of finding a job via Manpower! First of all, we will contact you shortly after you apply for one of our vacancies. This means you can start your new job as soon as possible. You will also get free access to Studytube, our online training platform. Here you can develop new skills or brush up on your old ones to keep yourself in tip-top shape for tomorrow’s job market!
Wat wij bieden
3000,00-5000,00 bruto per maand
Uren per week:
Wil je meer informatie of heb je vragen over deze vacature, neem dan contact op met Robin van Loon via firstname.lastname@example.org of bel (088) 282-8128.
Bijna niets in het leven is voor mensen zó essentieel als het vi