To reinforce our Customer Service department, part of the global supply chain management organization, we are looking for an enthusiastic and committed Commercial Assistant Export (fulltime)
The Customer Service department represents the Food Specialties in answering all operational sales related and delivery-related questions from DFS’s customers.
The team’s main task is to independently, but in accordance with organizational policies, organize all order- and document flows in an effective and customer oriented manner. The team is also responsible for maintaining optimal contact with customers answering their queries and making sure both customers and Account Managers are informed at all times.
• Handle intensive internal- and external communication around the delivery of orders and required documentation
• Ability to understand the customer needs beyond the actual “request” or “question”
• Being able to evaluate and handle or challenge special customer requirements in a professional manner and make judgment calls independently
• Ability to resolve complex customer issues and keep customer informed of progress proactively
• Think “outside the box” to manage different situation
• Detailed orientated and on top of all pending issues
• Keep all stakeholders informed about the progress of the order
• Having a good understanding of the entire export process
• Having a good understanding of the different export documents
• Having a good knowledge about customs regulations/procedures
• Familiar with and having a good understanding of the Incoterms
• Ensures compliance with DSM’s documents and procedures
The Ideal candidate is:
A strong communicator who can easily keep overview in a complex business-to-business environment. Topics like incoterms, export documentation and customs regulations/ procedures are familiar subjects for you. You know how to work with them and can do so independently and accurately. You are used to work with SAP and can express yourself flawlessly in English and Spanish and preferably in other languages as well (French/Italian/Portuguese is a pre).
Over de werkgever
Our client is an international player in the field of health, nutrition and materials. They deliver innovative solutions that nourish, protect and improve performance in global markets such as food and dietary supplements, personal care, feed, pharmaceuticals, medical devices, automotive, paints, electrical and electronics, life protection, alternative energy and bio-based materials.
Wat wij bieden
Salary is around 2650 euros gross per month
Travel expenses reimbursement
Uren per week:
Wil je meer informatie of heb je vragen over deze vacature neem dan contact op met Wendy Wobben via email@example.com of bel 0612229792.tijdelijk