We are looking for a Renewables Analyst to join the Renewables department.
As an Analyst in Renewables, you fulfill responsibilities for the compliance with the incorporation of renewable energy in fuels for road transport. These obligations apply in countries in North-Western Europe where the company operates.
You ensure the uniformity of administrations relevant for the national renewable energy targets and compile associated reports. This is done on the basis of legal rules and internal procedures.
You draw up reports for internal and external customers and submit/distribute them independently.
You have a coordinating role regarding several internal processes.
You act as a point of contact within the organization when it comes to the reporting obligations arising out of legislation in the field of renewable energy in the transportation sector and you deliver an essential contribution to the complete, timely and correct reporting to national authorities.
In order to comply with the content of the job the candidate has strong quantitative skills, is able to understand qualitative information in legislation, and has a strong analytical focus to support this.
In this role you can develop to become an experienced Renewables Analyst with matching responsibilities.
You will report to the Renewables Compliance Officer and will be part of the broader Renewables team that is represented in the company's offices
The successful candidate fulfills the following requirements:
- Master’s degree preferably in Business Economics or Accounting & Controlling direction or similar
- Responsible, reliable and accurate
- Excellent analytical and numerical talent
- Excellent command of Dutch and English language, both written and verbally
- Sincere team player, pro-active and result-oriented;
The ideal candidate will also be able to demonstrate the following competencies
- Experience in renewable energy and/or the oil market
- Strong German and/or French language skills, both written and verbally
- Strong communication skills with the ability build valuable relationships.
- Critical mindset and a desire for continuous improvement and adding value.
Over de werkgever
Wat wij bieden
8 % holiday allowance
no additional company bonus
27 days of holiday
Uren per week:
Wil je meer informatie of heb je vragen over deze vacature neem dan contact op met Reinier van Heerd via email@example.com of bel 06-46927051.vast