Do you have substantial experience in organizing events and would you like to try your hand at an awards key event? If so, Manpower has a great opportunity for you in Amsterdam. In this temporary full-time job you will be able to put your experience to the test and organize events for a technology start-up company. You will earn €2,600 a month and your travel expenses will be reimbursed. Would you like to know more about this position? If so, keep reading!
Employment agency Manpower is looking for a temporary event coordinator for a start-up company in Amsterdam. What will you be doing?
As an event coordinator you will be responsible for leading and coordinating the organization of awards key events. These take place in February, March and April 2020. You will execute events and take on the full organization with the help of a talented team of interns. Your working days will include the following tasks:
What’s in it for you?
- Developing concepts for events
- Influencing information and communication processes
- Preparing for and programming productions
- Leading, guiding and coaching the team
- Maintaining contact with several stakeholders
- Gross salary of €2,600.- per month
- Reimbursement of travel costs of €0.19 per kilometre
- Free access to E-learning platform Studytube via Manpower
- Full-time job of 36 – 40 hours a week
- Temporary employment contract with a duration of three months
- A job for a longer period of time
- A Bachelor’s degree or higher
- At least 2 years of experience with coordinating events
- Good command of both English and Dutch, because you will be maintaining contact with English and Dutch-speaking clients colleagues
Living in or near Amsterdam, Hoofddorp or Zaandam is convenient but not mandatory! How to apply
- Availability of 36 – 40 hours per week
- Apply online using the “Solliciteer direct” button
- Fill in the questionnaire that appears directly after logging in and adding a short cover letter (without your answers to the questionnaire we can’t consider your application)
- Manpower contacts you for a phone or live interview
- Possibly, an interview will be scheduled at our client
Over de werkgever
About the company
Your new employer is a technology start-up company based in Amsterdam. The organization is quite internationally-oriented, so you should be able to speak English! At the moment we can’t give you any more information about the organization. When you have progressed in your application we’ll be happy to share more information with you.
The working hours in this position are between 8:00 and 17:00 hrs.
This is Manpower
There are benefits to working through employment agency Manpower! First of all, we will contact you shortly after you apply for one of our vacancies. This means you can start your new job as soon as possible. You will also get free access to Studytube, our online training platform. Here you can develop new skills or brush up on your old ones to keep yourself in tip-top shape for tomorrow’s job market! After working via Manpower for six months, you will also start accruing pension.
Wat wij bieden
2600,00 bruto per maand
Uren per week:
Wil je meer informatie of heb je vragen over deze vacature, neem dan contact op met Robin van Loon via firstname.lastname@example.org of bel 088-2828128.
Bijna niets in het leven is voor mensen zó essentieel als het vinden en behouden van zinvol werk. Wat dit betekent, is voor iedereen anders. Manpower biedt tijdelijke, flexibele en vaste banen. Onder meer binnen de financiële en zakelijke dienstverlening, overheid, klant contact centra, logistiek en productie. Het is onze passie om mensen verder te helpen. Dat doen we met een enorme gedrevenheid. We helpen je om succesvol te zijn bij een sollicitatie en dagen je uit om je te (blijven) ontwikkelen. Eerlijkheid vinden we belangrijk; we zijn transparant, staan open voor feedback en we doen wat we beloven.tijdelijk