Performing quality audits is something you are more than experienced with. You are familiar with all the tools and know your way around Microsoft Excel as well. If you fit the description of experienced quality auditor, this position in Waalwijk is perfect for you! In exchange for your knowledge we can offer you a monthly salary of €2,800 plus reimbursement of travel expenses. You will also receive a direct contract
with your new employer. If you would like to know more about this position, keep reading!
Manpower is looking for a full-time quality auditor for a logistics company in Waalwijk. What will you be doing?
As a quality inspector you perform quality audits based on internal requirements and customer requirements. You also report the details of your findings and support various departments on continuous improvement processes. In your role you will report to the Quality Team lead.
You can expect to perform the following tasks:
What’s in it for you?
- Performing First Article Inspections and all associated reporting
- Providing details for periodical internal and external quality reports
- Performing and reporting on housekeeping audits
- Voicing best practices on quality of products and processes
- Performing quality audits on designated processes, areas and departments
- Working with quality inspection procedures
- Direct contract with your new employer
- Gross salary between €2,700.- and €3,330.- per month
- Reimbursement of travel costs of €0.19 per kilometre
- Free access to E-learning platform Studytube
- Full-time job of 40 hours a week
- Opportunity to apply for a permanent contract
- A job for a longer period of time
Living in or near Waalwijk, Tilburg, Den Bosch or Oosterhout is convenient but not mandatory! How to apply
- At least two years of experience with auditing, for instance as a quality auditor, quality inspector or similar
- Basic knowledge of and experience with quality tools
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications, especially Microsoft Excel
- Availability of 40 hours per week
- Excellent command of the English language, due to the international working environment and English-speaking colleagues
- Apply online using the “Solliciteer direct” button
- Manpower contacts you for a phone or live interview
- Possibly, an interview will be scheduled at our client
Over de werkgever
About the company
You will be working at a supply chain company that specializes in automotive and technology industries. The company’s clients include Fortune 500 companies all across the world. With teams in close to 100 locations in twenty countries, this organization is a true expert in the field of supply chain services. If you choose to join the company, you and your 12,000 new colleagues will have ample opportunity to develop your professional skills and advance your career.
We can’t give you any more information about the organization. When you have progressed in your application we’ll be happy to share more information with you.
The working hours in this position are in a day shift.
If you have questions about this position or if you would like to know more, please contact Max Karsten. He can provide you with all the necessary information. You can contact him by calling (+31) 06 – 46928036.
Wat wij bieden
2700,00-3300,00 bruto per maand
Uren per week:
Wil je meer informatie of heb je vragen over deze vacature, neem dan contact op met Robin van Loon via firstname.lastname@example.org of bel 088-2828128.
Bijna niets in het leven is voor mensen zó essentieel als het vinden en beho