Wat je gaat doen:
As our new Tax Accountant you will join our headquarters in Rotterdam. you will report into the Manager Tax and Treasury and will be in close contact to the local Finance and Tax contact persons who are located in offices all over the world. As our Tax Accountant you are responsible for a wide range of tax matters, but your main focuspoint will be on tax accounting and reporting.
Wat we vragen:
- Be responsible for tax accounting processes, internal and external reporting. This includes calculating and monitoring tax positions, deferred taxes and effective tax rate calculations as wel as cash tax forecasting.
- Improve and maintain the group's Tax Control Framwork.
- Build relations with our European and US Businessunits to ensure a timely followup. Also you will maintain a healthy relationship with the Dutch tax authorities and external advisors.
- Coordinate and prepare filing of Dutch CIT returns, review assessments and manage tax payments and refunds. You will manage compliance status of the group companies' filing obligations.
- Manage Master File, Local File and CbCR requirements.
Wat we bieden:
- A Degree in Fiscal Law or Fiscal Economics and 4 years of work experience in either tax accounting or compliance, preferably gained in an international environment.
- You have an open and flexible personality, connect quickly, are adaptive and a hands-on mentality.
- Fluent in Dutch and English, both oral and written.
- A competitive salary and benefits.
- A pension.
- A dynamic work environment.
- The possibilty to work at a large multinational.
- An excellent work/life balance.
Our client is a large production company with their headquarters in Rotterdam and over 50 production companies in Europe and North America. They focus on innovation and continuously search for new ways to improve their products. Consumer, customer and market demands and environmental responbilities are high on the agenda. Our client has over 9,500 employees, will you join them?