- Support the CEO and Regulatory Managers of STARoDub B.V., e.g. organize / facilitate (online) meetings, perform (financial) administrative tasks, telephone and email communication
- Act as the delegate of the CEO of STARoDub B.V. for general topics.
- Ensure maintenance of STARoDub B.V. QMS-Documentation and facilitate change control and deviation activities.
- Assure milestones and deliverables are achieved.
- Promote best practices within STARoDub B.V.
- Contribute to compliance to the company KPIs.
- Safety, Health and Environment (SHE) responsibilities
- LinkedIN and STARoDub B.V. website content management
- Demonstrated strong writing and communication skills.
- Organized and structured way of working.
- Strong attention to detail, ability to multi-task.
- Ability to function well as a member of the team and strengthen the team spirit of STARoDub.
- Working knowledge of MS Office applications.
- Strong oral and written communication skills in English and Dutch; fluency in other languages is advantageous.
- Innovative, flexible and collaborative, excellent team player.
- Effective problem solving and decision making skills.
Education: at least MBO niveau 4 Management assistant
Experience: Relevant experience as management assistant, preferably at least 2-3 years
Over de werkgever
STARoDub B.V. is a small dynamic group of regulatory professionals that support small, medium and large companies in the pharmaceutical and medical device industry. Our team is looking for a flexible office support person to fulfill a broad range of administrative tasks, including financial tasks to enable our team to continue to provide efficient and timely support to our clients. In addition, a Quality Management System role and SHE role are included in the office support function. We are looking for a team builder, who will be able to support us and be an important linkage between our employees.
Duration: 1 year with a possibility for extension