Dow Benelux is one of the biggest international chemical companies located in Terneuzen, the Netherlands. Are you ready to take your place there?
As Sourcing Specialist role you will manage assigned purchases on an area or project basis. This role creates value by providing appropriate input into the development and implementation of sourcing strategies. This role may be responsible for the application of commercial agreements and related work processes in accordance with the strategies within the geography and category.
What are your responsibilities?
- Working with system data on actual purchases, identify value opportunities, develop tactical plans to capture value, align with partner strategies and apply local/regional supply agreements. Report the value captured within the Total Procurement Benefits database.
- Provide sourcing support for Dow businesses or functions by working with the partner to clarify the scope of service, quality, volume, and logistics requirements.
- Negotiate purchases required to support business partners, manufacturing sites, and capital projects.
- Interact with other Sourcing Specialists to develop best practices and leverage learning experiences.
- Identify opportunities to improve the efficiency and effectiveness.
- Maintain basic knowledge of suppliers and relevant market developments such as mergers and acquisitions, financial status, and changes in key personnel.
- Resolve process or supplier related issues.
What do we offer you?
- An exciting long-term full-time job.
- Working hours in the day shifts.
- A salary around €3000 a month, based on your experience.
- Travel expenses and tunnel costs (when necessary) reimbursement .
- For this position Dow can offer you a contract any time.
These are the competences you have:
- You should have work experience which includes membership in dynamic, results oriented teams; work with multiple functions or businesses; and at least three years experienced in a commercial roles and purchasing experience.
- You should have at least a Bachelor degree.
- You are able to work across cultures and geographies, as the position may touch numerous legal entities of the company.
- You know the basic Purchasing fundamentals (supplier relations, contracts, bid analysis)
- You speak fluent Dutch and English.
Are you communicatively strong and able to negotiate? Would you like to work in a dynamic team? Are technical thinking, market analysis and financial analysis your strong suits? Then apply for the job by clicking the red button, or email your resume and motivation letter (in English) to email@example.com!
For further questions we are always available.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor iedereen die zich hierin herkent.
Uren per week:
Je solliciteert via Tempo-Team, leuk! Om je sollicitatie af te ronden, maak je de eerste keer eenvoudig een account aan. Via je 'mijn Tempo-Team' account log je gemakkelijk in en solliciteer je de volgende keer nog eenvoudiger. Daarnaast vind je i