Here’s what we’ll do together:
Are you passionate about HR and denim? Our great HR team works hard to make our business feel supported in their daily operations and in their development within this organization. We are looking for an HR Officer.
As our always-in-control HR Officer you’ll be in charge of making sure our HR operations run smoothly. Your glass is always half full, but you know how to set you daily priorities. In the core processes of people hiring, developing and leaving, you are the go-to-person to ensure that everything is finalized perfectly down to the last detail. You’ll do this by updating our hard copy personnel files and by managing our HR systems Lumesse (ETWeb) and Quinyx. And of course, you will be the first point of contact for all our colleagues at Global HQ, with HR related questions.
To ensure our people always get paid on time – most important job in the company – you will provide Payroll with the always up-to-date info. You will prep employer statements and track, process and keep an eye on the different kinds of leaves of absence. And because we’re an international company you know everything when it comes to 30% rulings and visa applications in the Netherlands.
Tasks and Responsibilities
• Prepare employee documentation in core processes for hiring, terminations and promotions in accordance with HR Business Partner & HR Manager
• Deliver a complete and accurate overview of the monthly changes to the payroll department
• Maintain HR Systems (Lumesse, Quinyx)
• Maintain hard personnel files, ensuring these are up-to-date
• Processing, monitoring and supervising short term absenteeism
• Act as a first point of contact for HR policy related questions for employees
• Perform other frequently occurring administrative and/or operation HR tasks, such as preparing employer statements, 30% ruling applications, visa applications etc.
What you bring to the table:
• A Bachelor degree and at least 2 years of experience in a similar position
• Available for at least 32 hours a week
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills in both Dutch and English
• You have a strong personality, you are precise and well ordered
• Beyond your –big pile of- challenging tasks and responsibilities, you’re always able to see the bigger picture and give suggestions to make things better
• Though being a fun and empathic teamplayer – especially during Friday drinks or ping pong – you’re able to quickly gain a high form of independence
Over de werkgever
This international company has 49 offices around the globe in 21 countries, the headquarters are based in Amsterdam.
Wat wij bieden
What we bring to the table:
- Salary up to 3200 a month
- Free parking
- A work environment that offers room for fun
- A clothing budget
- A healthy, fresh and delicious lunch and even discounts in various fitness clubs.
Uren per week:
Wil je meer informatie of heb je vragen over deze vacature neem dan contact op met Regina Jackson via firstname.lastname@example.org of bel 06-46928390.vast