DHL Supply Chain (Eersel, Meerheide) is looking for a colleague who can come and strengthen the team, or stock control. This colleague already has experience in the field of stock control and would like to work for a large international company such as DHL. Do you feel addressed and do you want to start? Then read on:
You start your day with your team in the department. As a stock manager, you and your team deal with all matters related to stock in the warehouse. Think of the layout of the warehouse, the tracing of lost items, the resolution of logistical issues concerning the stock, the prevention of problems, but also the execution of standard checks. Together with your team you answer questions from the customer and you solve problems that people encounter. Collaboration, logistics insight and offering service fit you exactly!
This function is not yet available at the Eersel location, so you will be able to start from the beginning. To do this as well as possible, you will first have to be trained allround. That way you can make your position a success in Eersel.
How do you handle these responsibilities? You need different skills for this, namely:
- You have your own transport; you will be pendling between 2 locations of DHL;
- You are a team player: Even though you pick up certain issues independently, your entire team is responsible for inventory and service to the customer. That is why it is important that you keep your colleagues well informed about current / settled issues and what you are going to do that day.
- Affinity with logistics, in particular stock control: You are busy every day with all common responsibilities associated with stock control. You are also trained intensively, so that you learn to control all processes properly. Before you can work completely independently, you are already half a year further!
- You are not afraid of computer programs: In addition to dealing with the physical stock, you also get information from computer programs such as SAP and Excel. You send reports to management on a weekly basis based on data from these programs.
- Proficiency in Dutch and English: You work for an international company and you must be able to communicate in both Dutch and English with your environment and the client.
You are the asset for the team because you:
- Be patient so that you can make correct analyzes and listen well to (in) direct colleagues to know what is going on.
- Initiative shows! If you see points for improvement, you are not afraid to discuss these with your supervisor and colleagues.
- You take your responsibilities seriously and you want to continue to develop yourself.
- Not afraid to use an OPT, EPT and reach truck. If you already have certificates, that is an advantage. If you do not yet have these certificates, you can get them through us!
Over de werkgever
In 1969, the year Neil Armstrong was the first person to walk on the moon, DHL was his revolution in the logistics world. With 380,000 people in more than 220 countries and regions, we reach more people than ever. And because we are already thinking about what the world can look like in 2050, we are preparing ourselves for the logistical challenges that await us.
As one of the largest and most innovative employees in the world, we are particularly proud of our people. We are an international company where diversity, ambition and a collective Can-Do attitude are appreciated. Everyone who works for us is 'Proud to be DHL', are you coming to make our team stronger in Eindhoven on the flight forum? #togetherunstoppable
Wat wij bieden
- A good salary of € 11.24 per hour. In addition, the shift work allowance is added after 6 pm (130%) and a travel allowance;
- A job with a challenge;
- Opportunities to follow training and education for EPT, forklift, man-up (OPT) and reach truck, among others;
- Growth opportunities within the organization;
- Full-time work for a longer time.
If you are interested in this job, let us know via an online application + short motivation.
We try to process all applications as quickly as possible and invite you to an interview at our office.
In the meantime you can follow us on Facebook and Instagram. If you take a look, do you immediately LIKE us?
Find us on Facebook #OlympiaUItzendbureauVeldhoven
Find us on Instagram #OlympiaVeldhoven
Bij Olympia is iedereen welkom. Dus jij ook. Wij helpen dagelijks mannen en vrouwen, van jong tot oud en van iedere afkomst aan een leuke baan. We maken graag kennis met je.
Uren per week: