Over de functie
You will take care of personnel management and administration activities, including drafting of the employment contract, according to national and international laws and labour agreements. You will also ensure the fulfilment of individual contract obligations and monthly salary calculations. It is also your duty to facilitate local training and invoice verifications before submitting them for approval to HRO Manager.
- Ensure the availability of the appropriate files for the accounting of personnel costs, the management/recording of attendances/absences of personnel, the fulfilment of all obligations required for out-of-office assignments business trips (in the home country and abroad) and ensure the correct reporting and accounting of assignment costs.
- Support and assist resources and department managers in the correct management of workplace conditions relations (working hours, contract rights, etc.)
- Ensure the fulfilment of all management and administration obligations preparatory to the expatriation and in patriation of personnel, including the fulfilment of immigration obligations (work permits, visas, accommodation etc.
- Provide labour cost estimations for bids and other company activities when required
- Process and analyze the actual, forecast and balance sheet labour cost;
- Ensure the fulfilment of all obligations and disclosures required by law with external bodies, as well as relations with the latter, including in the event of inspections on work-related issues;
- Ensure consistent application of guidelines, policies and procedures related to human resources;
- Responsible for management of performance evaluations and development;
- Responsible for recruitment and selection process of local personnel in compliance with rules and regulations;
- Maintain HRO Procurement Plan (contract/agreement management, invoices, service entries, delivery/work/purchase orders/requests and other relevant SAP activities/documents)
Our company operates as a service supplier in the offshore sector market for the oil and gas industry. The company is specialised in supplying maintenance, procurement and logistic services for oil and gas, for the offshore installation and construction activities. Its objective is to provide efficient service from a timeframe and economical point of view.
SKILLS AND COMPETENCES:
- Education/background Human Resources
- Integrity and accountability;
- Fluent English: spoken and in writing;
- Planning and organizational skills;
- Willing to travel - (commuting);
1 tot 3 jaar
Over de werkgever
Wat wij bieden
Wat wij bieden
- Salary between ? 3000,- and 4500,-
- Contract with the company
- Working for a dynamic and big company
Hoe je solliciteert
Snel. Al binnen een paar minuten is het eenvoudige sollicitatieformulier ingevuld en ontvang je een (automatische) ontvangstbevestiging. Zo weet je zeker dat je sollicitatie aan ons is verstuurd. Binnen 1 werkdag krijg je een reactie van de intercedent bij jou in de buurt.
Uren per week:
32 - 0.