Audit Specialist Credit Risk
Corporate Audit Services (CAS) conducts and coordinates operational audits within the area of Credit Risk Management. The Credit Risk Audit Specialist, together with a team of auditors and credit risk specialists, plays an important role in providing assurance within this area with a worldwide coverage.
As a Credit Risk Audit Specialist you will be located in Amsterdam within the Credit Risk audit team. This team is part of the CAS Audit Division Risk & Finance. CAS is a highly professional organization with approximately 20 audit teams across the globe and comprises a diverse international team of around 350 members. You will work in a positive working atmosphere where people are used to an open communication style. Education and training is highly supported and innovation like for instance increased use of data analytics in audits is stimulated.
What you’ll do
- As a Credit Risk Audit Specialist you are primarily responsible for adding value to the organization via performing audits;
- Professional as you are, you are involved in and leading multiple audits throughout the year and are working closely together with your team members and other Audit colleagues;
- This includes analysis of documentation and data, interviews with responsible business managers, testing of effectiveness of controls and audit filing and report writing;
- Audit findings are reported including suggestions for improvement and concrete recommendations, and presented to senior management;
- Next to leading and providing support to operational audits, you will also play a crucial role in analyzing and communicating trends and developments in the area of Credit Risk Management;
- This will enable you to come with suggestions for the adaption of these trends and developments in the audit strategy and audit planning;
- In line with this you will play a pivotal role in providing assurance at global level within the area of Credit Risk Management;
- You also play an active role in knowledge management by providing training in the area of Credit Risk Management to audit professionals within the global Corporate Audit Services Bank organization and to share your specialist knowledge.
How to succeed
- Awareness of credit risk processes and infrastructure and an understanding of credit risk regulations as well as credit risk measurement, including regulatory/economic capital calculations and loan loss provisioning is important;
- You also have an understanding of internal audit processes;
- Strong verbal, writing , analytical and interpersonal skills helps you to ask the right questions and get the right information; also when you have to overcome resistance first;
- You are accurate and describe yourself as a team player who is very capable of working in international teams;
- You have an academic degree and are preferably in the possession of a certification in Risk Management or in Internal Control / Administrative Organisation;
- Have some (international) experience in complex organisations and a bird’s eye view and knowledge of ING’s business and market risks, and associated controls;
- Have (preferably) up or beyond several years relevant work experience in credit risk management and/or audit and internal control within a major bank or financial institution;
- Are fluent in English (fluency in other languages is much appreciated);
- Are willing to travel 6-10 weeks per year.
What we offer
- A job from 36 to 40 hours and a unique offer that fits in with the times of today. We take into account your home situation and your ambitions and help you to balance work and private life. Discover yourself our employment conditions.;
- A salary tailored to your qualities and experience;
- Flexible working hours and the possibility to work at home;
- Reimbursement for travel expenses;
- 24 vacation days with a 36-hour working week. If you work 40 hours a week, you will receive 27 vacation days;
- Pension scheme;
- 13th month salary;
- Individual Savings Contribution (BIS), 3.5% of your gross annual salary;
- 8% Holiday payment;
- Personal growth and challenging work with endless possibilities to realize your ambitions;
- An informal working environment with innovative colleagues who strive for the very best.
Contact the recruiter attached to the advertisement for more information. For further inquiries, please contact Dominika.Floryanska@ing.com.Want to apply directly? Please upload your CV and motivation letter by clicking the “Apply” button.
With around 52,000 employees and operations in approximately 40 countries, there is no shortage of opportunities for people with initiative who want to make a diﬀerence. We hire smart people like you for your potential, not your past. Our biggest expectation is that you’ll stay curious. Keep learning. Take on more responsibility. In return, we’ll back you to develop into an even more awesome version of yourself.
If you want to work at the cutting edge of what’s possible, surrounded by progressive, inspiring and supportive colleagues, there is no better place to invest your talents than at ING. Join us. Apply today.