Hoe ziet jouw rol eruit? - What will your job look like?
The role contains the following key responsibilities:
Subject Matter Expert
- Contribute to the development of the FrieslandCampina Total Rewards Strategy;
- Bring in thought leadership, internal and external trends and developments and best practices and embed these in global policies, frameworks and standards;
- Develop frameworks, policies and standards for assigned expertise areas and ensure stakeholder buy-in;
- Develop ready-to-implement toolkits (incl. communication and training materials) and prepare and equip the Global HR Community and/or Global HR Center for leading a successful launch;
- Act as an account manager for the assigned Business Group and create and maintain an optimal relationships with key stakeholders;
- Collaborate with CoE Rewards experts to design end-to-end solutions which help solve business needs;
- Lead the delivery of end-to-end solutions for the specific customer on time, within budget, with the right specs and with the right process quality.
- Build a Total Rewards community within the assigned region;
- Translate the Global Total Rewards Strategy to regional level and build a common agenda which is supported by the Total Rewards community;
- Translate global policies to regional policies and drive/coordinate the translation of global/regional policies to local policies;
- Ensure regional/local compliance with global policies within the region;
- Co-recruit, -coach, -develop and -appraise local Rewards specialists (jointly with the OpCo HR Directors).
For thousands of people every day, we are more than just a dairy company. To our farmers, our employees, the communities we serve, the businesses we work with and the people to whom we bring happiness, FrieslandCampina means something more. For them it’s not just about what we do, but who we are. We value talented people from any background who want to contribute to something bigger than themselves. We encourage all of our 22,000 employees to make decisions that benefit our entire company. At FrieslandCampina we own our own career and act accordingly. We trust you to make a difference in your job and influence the bigger picture. Working at FrieslandCampina means you are contributing to a better world
To be a successful in this position, you are/have:
- Relevant Master degree;
- Minimally 10 years relevant working experience;
- Account management skills;
- Project management skills;
- Analytical thinking, numerical agility, conceptual skills;
- Open minded, innovative, critical thinker;
- Drive, ambition, results orientation;
- No nonsense, pragmatic, can do attitude;
- Resilience and persistence;
- Team player.
Compensation & Benefits
FrieslandCampina offers an attractive and competitive Total Rewards package which reflects the value we attach to this key position.
Uren per week: