Would you like to work at a company where you can learn tasks and practices from colleagues? Two (or twenty!) know more than one, so why not reach your goals together? If you're looking for a new team, you might enjoy working at VBI in Kampen! VBI offers you the opportunity to become part of a tightly knit team, earn a great salary, and get plenty of opportunities to develop your skills. Please keep reading for more information!
Employment agency Manpower is looking for new colleagues for VBI in Kampen. What will you be doing?
As a production worker in the VBI factory, you can work several different jobs, which all contribute to a high-quality end product:
What makes you a suitable colleague?
- Steel preparation worker
- Overhead crane operator
- Saw operator
- Lane preparation worker
- Machine operator
- General cleaning tasks
- (Final) Surveyor
VBI and Manpower are looking for responsible, independent candidates who love to take on new tasks and challenges. You're a real all-rounder, which means that you are interested in learning new ways of working! If you can see opportunities to improve and are able to tackle these head-on, you're the perfect candidate for us!
To qualify for this vacancy at VBI you should meet the following requirements:
Starting date vacancy
- You preferably have some experience in a production environment, for instance as a production worker, assembly worker, or engineer
- You are willing to work in two shifts
- You can speak and write English and/or Dutch
- You preferably have first aid training, in-house emergency training, a VAPRO certificate, a crane licence, and/or forklift truck certificate
- You are capable of performing physically demanding work including walking, standing, and working in a heated environment
- You are available for 40 hours a week
- You preferably live in or near Kampen, Zwolle, Meppel, or Deventer
- You have your own mode of transport to get to work (e.g. a bike, motorcycle, moped or car)
Your starting date will be determined in agreement with you. How to qualify for this job as soon as possible:
- Apply online using the ‘Solliciteer direct’ button and include a short motivation
- Manpower considers your application, resumé and motivation
- We will contact you for a personal phone conversation
- Together, we’ll decide which vacancy is the best match for you
- Live interview at a Manpower office or at the client
Over de werkgever
About the company
VBI Consolis is Europe’s largest producer of precast slabs, concrete precast floor slabs used in the construction of houses and utilities. VBI highly values safety and exceptional quality and is currently looking to expand several teams which currently consist of driven and enthusiastic colleagues. They offer several training courses to help you grow your skillset. If your performance goes above and beyond, you might receive a direct contract with VBI!
Working at VBI has its perks. The company rewards the team when certain (production) goals are met, for instance by ordering food to be delivered to work, or giving out ice creams when the weather is hot. You and your colleagues will often celebrate the beginning of summer and Christmas holidays together with drinks and a meal. Because you'll be working a relatively small team of 14 - 20 people, you'll know everybody you work with quite well. The teams tend to be multicultural, so you'll soon have colleagues from all walks of life!
You will mainly be working Monday through Friday, and incidentally on Saturday. Your work takes place in two shifts with the following working hours:
What’s in it for you?
- Early shift: 6.00 – 14.30 hrs
- Late shift: 14.30 – 23.00 hrs
- Gross starting salary of €11.35 per hour (from age 22 and up)
- After 13 weeks, your gross starting salary increases to €11.70 an hour
- Shift fee of 11.35% on top of your salary if you work in shifts
- Reimbursement of travel expenses with a maximum of €6.55 per day
- Personal development:
- You can receive training and/or obtain certificates for first aid, in-house emergencies, VAPRO, crane operating, and/or forklift driving
- Full-time job for 40 hours a week
- Temporary working agreement with the opportunity to apply for a permanent contact
- Safety gear, including shoes, helmets, hearing protection, glasses and reflective garments
Wat wij bieden
13,35 bruto per uur
Uren per week:
If you would like more information or if you have further questions about this vacancy, please contact Michelle Steenkist via email@example.com or by calling 088-2828128
Bijna niets in het leven is voor mensen zó essen