In this role, you will act as 1st line support for the international employees and managers (325+), based in 10 different countries, for all HR, benefits and payroll related requests and changes. In addition, you will be working on exciting projects such as the rollout of new payroll software, the introduction of new benefits and revamp of several HR processes. Your contribution matters - not only for the existing employee base, but also for new hires.
What is expected of you:
- Take care of all HR related administrative processes;
- 1st point of contact for international management and employees;
- Support the HR department in general on HR related projects, including (help) updating and improving processes, procedures and policies;
- Run reports from the various HRM and payroll systems;
- Monitor legal changes and relevant market information;
- Ensure all data files in various systems are correct and complete on a timely manner for transmission to the payroll providers in all international regions, and after processing ensure records are up to date;
- Investigate and resolve payroll issues in consultation with the HR Business Partner(s).
What you bring to the table:
- 4-5 years' relevant experience in an international environment;
- Fluent in Dutch and English (both written & spoken), other languages are a plus;
- Broad experience in handling HR admin related matters;
- Strong analytical skills, quick thinking combined with a pragmatic approach;
- A team player attitude;
- Strong experience with MS Office (Excel), experience with HR systems (Perman/Streamline is a plus);
- Good sense of humor.
Over de werkgever
IT / Software company
Uren per week:
maximaal € 327,67
Do you recognize yourself in the profile and do you meet the job requirements? Then please react and send us your CV and short motivation. You can also e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information check our website www.projob.nl or call 020-5738383.<