For a client based in Schiphol-Rijk, employment agency Manpower is looking for a large number of motivated production line employees. Are you looking for a full-time job in production? Would you like to work as part of an international, motivated team? And do you also speak English? If so, you could be the perfect candidate for this position! Keep reading to learn more about this vacancy!
Employment agency Manpower is looking for production workers for a company near Schiphol-Rijk.What will you be doing in your new job?
As production line employee, you will be responsible for assembling parts on a computer motherboard. In this job technical knowledge and accuracy
are very important. Having experience in a production environment is a definite plus. If you are accurate and if you can work at a high pace, this might be the right job for you! What’s in it for you?
- Full-time job for 40 hours per week
- Gross salary of €11,00 euro per hour
- Shift allowance on top of your salary:
- 6.15 - 7.00 hrs: 50%
- 18:00 - 22:45 hrs: 25%
- Travel allowance of €4,76 per day (€0,19 per km)
- A job for a longer period of time
- A work location that can easily be reached by public transport and that features free parking
- Pension accrual through Manpower
- Free transport to Schiphol Plaza if you work the evening shift till 22:45 hrs
- The opportunity to work in an international organization
Preferably you live near Schiphol Rijk, for instance in Hoofddorp, Amsterdam or Amstelveen.How to apply
- Able to perform physically intensive work, such as working while standing and lifting equipment, without a problem
- Knowledge of the English language (both spoken and written)
- Availability of 40 hours per week
- Able to apply for a Code of Good Conduct (Verklaring Omtrent Gedrag or VOG) at your local municipality
- Apply online using the “Solliciteer direct” button
- We will contact you for a personal phone interview
- Together we will consider if this vacancy (or possibly a different one) is the right one for you
- Interview at our local Manpower office and/or our client
Over de werkgever
About the company
Manpower is looking for production workers for an international company that builds computer servers for their clients. In this company, the working culture is informal. The company has adopted LEAN business methodology, which means all processes are run as efficiently as possible. Flexibility is very important!
At the moment, we cannot give you more information about the company you will be working at. We will tell you more about the client in a later stage of the application process.
You will be working from Monday til Friday during the following hours:
You can choose which of these shifts you would like to work.This is Manpower
- Early shift: 6.15 - 14.30 hrs
- Late shift: 14.30 - 22.45 hrs
There are benefits to working through employment agency Manpower! First of all, we will contact you shortly after you apply for one of our vacancies. This means you can start your new job as soon as possible. You will also get free access to Studytube, our online training platform. Here you can develop new skills or brush up on your old ones to keep yourself in tip-top shape for tomorrow’s job market! After working via Manpower for six months, you will also start accruing pension.
Wat wij bieden
11,00 bruto per uur
Uren per week:
If you would like to have more informatie about this vacancy, please contact Lune Veldhuizen via email@example.com or call (088) 282-8128.
Bijna niets in het leven is voor mensen zó essentieel als het vinden en behoude