Are you looking for a challenging position within a multinational high-tech work environment with lots of career opportunities? Apply now!
• Responsible for software development, realization and validation of advanced, complex, and comprehensive automated test solutions.
• Managing software scope, timeline and budget within projects, in consultation with the project manager
• Using clear, concise and meaningful communications, you will be the technical leader for the software engineers within the project team.
• Identifies, defines and mitigates issues, dependencies, and risks related to project.
• Selects software components in function of specifications.
• Executes national & international software interventions independently.
• Delivers sales support by providing concepts and calculations.
• Selects and implements project related hardware.
• Supports activities and initiatives for continuous improvement.
• Develops & performs custom made technical trainings to national and international customers.
• Documents and communicates lessons learned in projects.
• Practices self-development and promotes learning in others by proactively providing information, resources, advice, and expertise with coworkers and customers.
We offer a challenging position within a multinational high-tech work environment, career opportunities and an attractive salary package.
WaW invests 1/3rd of the profit we make by employing you in the social project Make-it-Work. In this way you contribute on giving work to young people who are very hard to employ.
• Degree: A Bachelor or Master degree from an accredited engineering or physics program
• 5 or more years of experience in software development for industrial automation and/or automated test solutions.
• Profound knowledge of software programming on PC and PLC platforms.
• Knowledge of object-oriented programming.
• Experience in software development in LabVIEW or TestStand, C++, C#, Halcon, Python, Matlab, Beckhoff, Omron PLC, Siemens S7 & TIA is a plus.
• Experience in automation (Pneumatics, electrics and motion systems).
• Experience in robot programming (Epson, ABB, Omron) is a plus.
• Experience in medical validation ( GMP, GAMP, FDA regulation, … ) is a plus.
• Change is not a scary word for you. You thrive in organizations that adapt and evolve
• You jump at the opportunity to work with colleagues on projects
• Strong interpersonal skills. You communicate clearly
• Must have the ability to provide organization, communication and leadership to the local team members from hardware, system and software disciplines
• You enjoy finding creative solutions to possible problems. You have a strong ownership of responsibilities and you escalate issues when necessary
• Fluent in English, written and spoken
• Up to 30% travel abroad (to customers or other offices)