Are you looking for an new and exciting job? Then we might have the right opportunity for you! In this role you are responsible for processing customer complaints and following up on administrative related tasks. Sounds interesting and fun, right? In return, you’ll receive a salary of €11.88 per hour and a chance to boost your resume. So what are you waiting for? Read along and discover all the interesting bits about the vacancy.
Employment agency Manpower is looking for several administrative assistants for a company in Belfeld, near Venlo.The main language in the company is English, so you need to be fluent in English. An understanding of the Dutch language is not necessary.What will you be doing?
In this administrative position, you will work in a team that receives warranties and complaints from subsidiaries. You will be responsible for the following tasks:
What’s in it for you?
- Handling warranties and complaints according to the established processes following regulations
- Drawing up reports
- Reviewing, code and process documents in SAP
- Using Excel and Word on a daily basis
- Communicating with customers through the subsidiaries, until sufficient information is provided
- Salary of €11.88 gross per hour
- Reimbursement of travel expenses of €0.19 per kilometre
- Full-time job of 40 hours per week
- Pension accrual via Manpower after six months’ work
- Free access to E-learning platform Studytube via Manpower
- Opportunity to apply for a permanent contract
- Temporary job with a duration of 3-6 months
Knowledge of SAP and/or data entry is a bonus! Living in or near Belfeld, Roermond or Venlo is preferable but not compulsory. How to apply
- Mbo or vocational college level degree (or higher)
- At least 1 year of working experience dealing with customer complaints, for instance as a customer care employee or customer service employee
- Excellent command of the English language (communication is entirely in English)
- Knowledge of and/or experience with Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Availability of 40 hours a week
- Your own mode of transport (bicycle, motor or car) to get to work
- Apply online via the “Solliciteer direct” button
- To speed up the application process, we kindly ask you to send your CV in English
- The local Manpower office will contact you for an interview by phone or a live interview at Manpower
- Possibly, a job interview will be scheduled with you and the company
Over de werkgever
About the company
The organization is a world leader in innovative implant-based dental restorations. It is a temporary position until the summer with the possibility of an extension. The working atmosphere is informal and they have fun activities like a pool table.
We can’t give you any more information about the organization. When you have progressed in your application we’ll be happy to share more information with you.
You will be working during the day between 8.30 and 17.00 hrs.
This is Manpower
There are benefits to working through employment agency Manpower! First of all, we will contact you shortly after you apply for one of our vacancies. This means you can start your new job as soon as possible. You will also get free access to Studytube, our online training platform. Here you can develop new skills or brush up on your old ones to keep yourself in tip-top shape for tomorrow’s job market! After working via Manpower for six months, you will also start accruing pension.
Wat wij bieden
11,88 bruto per uur
Uren per week:
Wil je meer informatie of heb je vragen over deze vacature, neem dan contact op met Robin van Loon via email@example.com of bel 088-2828128.
Bijna niets in het leven is voor mensen zó essentieel als het vinden en beho