Solliciteer op de website van de werkgever
Within the project-driven multinational of Boskalis your impact as Manager Recruitment is to ensure we attract & select the right talent at the right time. Enabling Boskalis to deliver on projects like broadening the Suez channel, placing- and installing wind farms worldwide and high profile salvage operations. You are the driving force to further professionalize our recruitment department.
In the near future, we have several priorities that will need your attention and leadership skills, like internal mobility, international recruitment, vendor management, implementation of a new ATS and of course our annual trainee selection event. The Recruitment Manager will be part of the Group HR team and reports to the Group HR Director.
To summarize, you will be:
• Managing the recruitment team and budget.
• Guiding and deploying international employer branding strategies.
• Responsible for the roll-out of tools, templates, procedures, and frameworks.
• Developing, together with your Learning & Development counterpart, integrated attraction strategies.
You can identify yourself in the below-preferred requirements:
• Preferably a Master in a relevant field, like Human Resources, Marketing or equivalent.
• Proven track record in (global) recruitment, (e-) marketing, leading teams, and stakeholder management.
• Experience in working for a multinational.
• Fluent in both Dutch and English.
• A representative, eloquent professional and 'out of the box' thinker.
• A team player with excellent interpersonal skills.
Working at Boskalis is about creating new horizons and sustainable solutions. In a world where population growth, an increase of global trade, demand for (new) energy and climate change are driving forces, we challenge you to make your mark in finding innovative and relevant solutions for complex infrastructural and marine projects.
Within a vibrant company culture, you will be working as part of a diverse, international team of experts. We offer you the opportunity to realize your full personal potential and expand your professional career by creating new horizons. Together.What you can expect
We are more than happy to answer your questions about the function of Manager Recruitment. Please contact Jonas Dijkstra, Senior Corporate Recruiter via 06-12593663 or email@example.com
Interested? Please apply by filling in your details and by uploading your cover letter and CV on our careers site.
Uren per week: Manager