Are you currently looking for a part-time job? In the early morning? A job that you can easily combine with study, hobby or with the care for your family? And would you enjoy working for a leading logistics service provider? Please continue reading.
Employment agency Manpower is looking for early-morning warehouse workers for UPS in Eindhoven.
As warehouse employee at UPS you will always be working in a team, which provides a nice combination between working hard and having time to socialize. After the application process, we will take a look at the various departments to find out which department suits you best.
In this function we ask of you that you work thoroughly and accurately, where you focus on targets and where you perform the following activities:
- Processing incoming goods and packages
- Unloading filled trucks with packages
- Sorting packages
This is a job where you perform heavy physical work such as a lot of walking, carrying, lifting packages and a great deal of repetitive activities.What's in it for you?
- A gross salary of 11.40 euro per hour
- A job for a minimum of 20 hours per week with a maximum of 30 hours per week
- Travel allowance of a maximum of 7,29 euro net per day
- On the job training
- Part-time job, which is easy to combine with your study, hobby or other activities
- A job for a longer period of time, agency based, with the possibility of obtaining a permanent contract
- Working in a international environment
You preferably live in or near Eindhoven, Best, Helmond or Valkenswaard.How to apply
- Available from Monday until Friday from 2.30am until 8am
- Fluent in Dutch and/or English
- Able to apply for a Code of Good Conduct (a certificate that states that you have no criminal record)
- Physically able of preforming prolonged heavy work (bending and lifting up to a maximum of 25 kilogram)
- Your own mode of transport (bicycle, car, scooter) to get to work
- Able to handle time pressure
- Apply online using the “Solliciteer direct” button
- We will contact you for a personal phone interview
- Together we will consider if this vacancy (or possibly a different one) is the right one for you
- Interview at our local Manpower office and/or our client
Over de werkgever
Working at UPS means working within a international, passionate and leading logistics service provider in Eindhoven. UPS focuses on the delivery of parcels and other logistic tasks involved in this. Employees define the working atmosphere as familiar, a place where people work hard and where there is also room for socializing and having fun with your colleagues. UPS encourages proactive thinking and acting for the benefit of their customers. Don’t think, just do! This way of working is important within UPS and which characterizes UPS as a company.
You will be working in a large modern building where safety comes first. Also, the property offers a sufficient amount of parking spaces.
You will be working part-time from Monday up to Friday between 2.30hrs and 8.00hrs. After working 4,5 hours in a row, you are able to go on a break. It is not possible to work full time.
This is Manpower
There are benefits to working through employment agency Manpower! First of all, we will contact you shortly after you apply for one of our vacancies. This means you can start your new job as soon as possible. You will also get free access to Studytube, our online training platform. Here you can develop new skills or brush up on your old ones to keep yourself in tip-top shape for tomorrow’s job market! After working via Manpower for six months, you will also start accruing pension.
Wat wij bieden
11,40 bruto per uur
Uren per week:
Wil je meer informatie of heb je vragen over deze vacature, neem dan contact op met Douwe Schreuder via email@example.com of bel 0882828128.
Bijna niets in het leven is voor mensen zó essentieel als het vinden en behou