(Full time, 38 hours)
“The Supply Chain Inbound department takes care of developing a multi-layer network for Action with Hubs and Crossdocks and is – in close cooperation with the Central Proces Team- responsible for an excellence execution by optimizing and developing the processes at the hub and in the network as a whole”. Daily Activities
Contract and Relation Management
- Ensures that key performance indicators agreed with the LSP are met.
- Ensures that LSP delivers their services according to the Action way of working.
- Monitors and drives the LSP to deliver efficient warehousing, and LSP/TSP to deliver transport operations - delivering on time to Action Warehouses as agreed upon in the SLA.
- Ensures that Action is fulfilling its part of the contract to support the execution of the LSP.
- Manages the relationship and effective way of working between the LSP and the internal Action organisation.
- Manages a solid communication structure with LSP/TSP and Action HQ
- Efficient escalation of issues to Central Inbound organization and effective follow up on mitigation actions
Development & optimizing the Hub network
- Develop (new) concepts, business rules and strategies for the Hub, whilst being responsible for optimizing and expanding the existing hub network.
- Continuously improve the Supply Chain Inbound network, by developing new concepts, ideas or strategies. Exploring those, define the impact (good and bad) for Action, identify and select the best option and presenting the result to the stakeholders.
- Develop and implement Direct Import strategy (together with DI Manager and Project manager DI)
- Monitors and delivers business process improvements and procedures for logistic operations in line with process improvements of all distribution centers’ process improvements.
- Independently select and manage third party support (consultants, specialists) for any of the topics within scope.
- Definition of scope, managing timelines and deadlines, safeguarding quality of output and ensuring support with all stakeholders of projects within scope of the role
Who are you
- Analyzing quantitative information and applying professional judgment to resolve a variety of supply chain challenges.
- Maintains good relationships with external agencies and suppliers
A Hub Service Manager within action is a strong communicator and has excellent influencing skills to effectively manage the relationship with the LSP. You demonstrate a high level of pragmatism and you have a result-oriented attitude. You achieve your goals by employing your well-developed analytical skills, in addition to your understanding of and experience in Change Management data, warehouse- and business concepts. You work effectively and efficiently with others to achieve common targets according to the agreed upon deadlines and guidelines, also when under time pressure. You are more than able to organize and structure your work and you execute task with pace and urgency. Travel to different work locations is not a problem for you.
Furthermore you have:
What we offer you
- Bachelor degree (Supply Chain/Logistics)
- 8 years of relevant working experience ;
- Operational and project management experience in logistics/distribution
- Preferably experience in the retail branch and an international environment
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (especially Excel)
- Excellent command of Dutch and English
We open stores internationally on weekly basis. The rapid growth makes Action a successful organization and requires the organization to continuously adapt. It is expected that the department will expand further, so that there are plenty of opportunities for growth.
Beside that we offer:
- Competitive salary
- Company laptop
- 15% staff discount on your purchases from Action
For more details about this position or about the application process, you can contact our Recruiter Nelleke Moormann via WhatsApp at 06-22348377. You can only apply via the online application form.
While we appreciate the offer of assistance, unfortunately Action does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Action via-email, the Internet or directly without a valid written search agreement will be deemed the sole property of Action, and no fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Action.