Wat kan je?
- Python, Java, NodeJS
- MBO, HBO, WO denkniveau
- Junior, Medior, Senior, Lead werkniveau
- 0-2, 2-5, 5-10, 10+ jaar werkervaring
- Engels, Nederlands sprekend
Wat krijg je?
- € 2000 - € 5000 bruto per maand
- Flexibele werktijden
Wat doe je?
- Minimaal een 40-urige werkweek
- Samenwerken met 50+ collega's
- Je werkt samen met HR, Sales, Marketing, IT, Logistiek
- Focus op B2B & B2C
- Je werkt voornamelijk met
Felyx is expanding! The coming years we are facing hyper-growth in The Netherlands and the rest of Europe. Therefore, we are looking for ambitious Full Stack Developers to build our new technological architecture, the foundation of the company, together with the Lead Developer.
We are a young and driven scale-up, with our innovative and sustainable tech platform, we are making swift door-to-door transportation the new status quo. Working together with an ambitious team of entrepreneurs, operators and engineers, we are looking to grow as we scale the business throughout Europe. Do you want to make social impact on urban mobility and drive change? Plus, you share the same DNA: self-starter, social, driven and values based on integrity. Great! We want you!
Here's the challenge
We are primarily working with Go, but we care much more about general engineering skills than about knowledge of specific programming languages or frameworks. Our ideal candidate enjoys working on both the front-end and back-end parts of any piece of software. Striving to develop high-quality, maintainable software is important for us, as is knowledge of various forms of automated software testing. We are a team of 6 developers which you will be a part of.
We get truly excited if you:
- Have past experience in designing and building large-scale systems with reliability and maintainability in mind
- Master at least two of the following languages: Go, Java, Python, Node
- Have experience with one of the following frontend frameworks: React/Vue/Angular
- Are interested in building out your Go knowledge
- Enjoy being a generalist working across the entire stack
- Are uncomfortable shipping code with less than 90% test coverage!
- Have experience with various forms of automated testing (unit, functional, integration and E2E tests)
- Are experienced integrating and working with third party (REST) APIs
- Know your way around Git, Docker, Google Cloud, Kubernetes, CI & CD tools, gRPC
- Have strong abstract reasoning skills and an agile and pragmatic mindset
- Have excellent communication skills and are fluent in English
- Have strong relational data modeling skills
- Have experience with mobile first API design
- Have extensive knowledge of object-oriented programming patterns and/or are have experience with other programming paradigms.
Bonus points if you
- Have experience creating mobile (iOS/Android) apps, professionally or as a hobby project
- Have a BS/MS degree in Computer Science or a related field
- Have experience with cloud infrastructure tools like Terraform and Spinnaker
HND / HNC, Bachelor
Uren per week:
Entry, Experienced non manager, Manager, Executive