As a Team Leader you will be responsible for delivering an excellent administrative organization linked to the operational inbound, stock keeping and outbound flows for different customers of which the logistic processes are based in the site in Mechelen.
- Supervision, coordination and final responsibility for the day-to-day administrative processes, including: problem solving on planning issues, internal and external KPI management, correct invoicing, stock management and general administration.
- Key person in the handling of transport and warehouse claims to support the maintenance and further development of our customer relationships.
- Delivering process improvements in your area, but also looking outside the boundaries of administration
- Brick wall the execution and follow-up of our quality, health, safety and security policy (QSHE).
- Building and maintaining your team and stimulating development of the individual employees in your team.
- Leading the daily production meeting with colleagues from distribution and warehouse in order to maintain and continuously improve operations.
Your skills and experiences:
- You have a bachelor/master degree in logistics or equal level by experience. Knowledge of transport modalities is an asset
- You have 3 years of experience in an administrative function in a variety of activities (inbound, outbound, resource planning, stock management,...)
- You are a born communicator, towards customers, external partners and suppliers.
- You discovered a strong leadership within yourself. You can motivate and develop a team to achieve the team goals. Actual experience in leading people is an asset.
- You have an analytical mindset and are not afraid of diving into a set of data out of which you need to draw information.
- Your IT and IS skills : (advanced) MS Excel, experience with WMS and TMS is an asset.
- Your language skills : professional level of Dutch and English, speaking and writing, other languages (e.g. French) are an asset.
- You like a healthy level of stress in your function and you are willing to work flexible hours.
Over de werkgever
Wat wij bieden
We offer a solid position within a strong international environment with a competitive salary and opportunities for further development within the company.
0478 56 31 56
| E-mail email@example.com