Are you a born leader? Do you also have good organizational, communication and interpersonal skills? It’s important for this position to have a good understanding of the business activities and the skill to link this to the correct accounting and tax transactions. In exchange for your skills you will receive a gross salary between €3.000 and €3.500 per month, pension accrual and you will receive a permanent contract if you perform well! Interested? Apply today!Employment agency Manpower is looking for an accounting supervisor for a client in Maastricht. What will you be doing?
In this position you will prepare the monthly, quarterly and annually end closings. Dropbox, SAP and Qlikview are going to help you with this. As an accounting supervisor you are going to perform the following tasks:
What’s in it for you?
- Taking active part in financial statement and supervising GL-team
- Developing band maintaining internal control and effective accounting system
- Managing ICO reconciliation checks and taking active part to the SAP implementation/optimization
- Performing administrative duties, general accounting and acrruals
- Recurring taxes preparation and delivery, other taxes like CIT together with tax
- Performing payment checks and payrolling activities
- Gross salary between €3,000 and €3,500 per month
- Reimbursement of travel costs of €0.19 per kilometer
- Pension accrual via Manpower after six months’ work
- Free access to E-learning platform Studytube via Manpower
- Full-time job of 40 hours a week
- Opportunity to apply for a permanent contract
- A job for a longer period of time
Preferably you live in Maastricht, Sittard, Roermond or Heerlen.How to apply
- A Bachelor's degree or higher in the field of accountancy, finance, auditing or business administration
- At least 1 year of working experience as an accountant, financial accountant, financial administrator or similar
- The ability to maintain the company's financing policies and procedures
- System skills for example of Excel or SAP
- Excellent command of the English language, both spoken and written
- Availability of 40 hours per week
- Apply online using the “Solliciteer direct” button
- Fill in the questionnaire that appears directly after logging in and adding a short cover letter (without your answers to the questionnaire we can’t consider your application)
- Manpower contacts you for a phone or live interview
- Possibly, an interview will be scheduled at our client
Over de werkgever
About the company
Our client is an international logistic provide and consists of a Europewide group of companies. Experience a job where you are expected to work independently and be accountable and where your intercultural competence is used in an innovative and trusting environment.
We can’t give you any more information about the organization. When you have progressed in your application we’ll be happy to share more information with you.
The working hours in this position are between 8.00 and 18.00 hrs from Monday until Friday.
This is Manpower
There are benefits to working through employment agency Manpower! First of all, we will contact you shortly after you apply for one of our vacancies. This means you can start your new job as soon as possible. You will also get free access to Studytube, our online training platform. Here you can develop new skills or brush up on your old ones to keep yourself in tip-top shape for tomorrow’s job market! After working via Manpower for six months, you will also start accruing pension.
Wat wij bieden
3000,00-3500,00 bruto per maand
Uren per week:
Wil je meer informatie of heb je vragen over deze vacature, neem dan contact op met Robin van Loon via email@example.com of bel 088-2828128.
Bijna niets in het leven is voor mensen zó essentieel als het vinden en beho