As a warehouse employee at DHL Zaltbommel you ensure that all packages can be delivered to everyone on time.
You know it, that feeling of happiness when you receive a package. That is what you can take care of every day.
You start in the morning with preparing what is to come that day. Together with your team you will work to get the packages and pallets through the process so that they can be delivered to customers in the desired way.
You will work once throughout the process, from setting up to unpacking.
You ensure fast delivery by:
• Loading or unloading of all packages, so that the sorting belt keeps running. This applies to packages up to 20 kilos
• Work at an ambitious employer. You work the same shift throughout the week that rotates weekly. These are the possible shifts:.
7:00 pm - 2:00 am
9 p.m. - 3 p.m.
• Taking the responsibility to neatly process the packages
• Identifying and solving problems
Do you like to have a bit of responsibility in the parcel delivery process?
Thanks to you, all orders are delivered in the desired way every day.
As a warehouse employee at DHL Zaltbommel:
• are you punctual. You would rather be 15 minutes early at work than 2 minutes late.
• are you in good condition. Someone who can easily lift 20 kilos.
• you are flexible when it comes to running shift work.
DHL is the market leader in express transport and they deliver logistics solutions for the management and transport of goods.
They have more than 6,000 employees with whom they provide parcel delivery in the Benelux in B2B and e-Commerce.
They are proud of their work and their employees and they offer their employees career opportunities.
You will work at DHL Zaltbommel from a close team with great mutual involvement.
DHL is a big name in different countries and you have the opportunity to start a journey within your career at this company. Your growth and development therefore play an important role at DHL because it is certainly a workplace where you can realize your ambitions.
You will work in the DHL warehouse Zaltbommel, this is the newest sorting center in the Benelux. This sustainable mega center is equipped with climate control and the most modern technologies, so working in a wet and cold environment is a thing of the past.
In addition to a job you can be proud of and grow in, you can expect the following:
• a gross hourly wage of € 9.53 euros. From October you will receive a salary increase to € 9.63 gross per hour.
• a flex contract for an average of 33 hours a week with the prospect of a permanent contract.
• a pension accrual after 26 weeks worked. You will receive a plus pension after 78 weeks worked.
• 24 vacation days on a full-time basis and 8% vacation pay.
• a shift work allowance ranging between 12.5% and 50%.
• personal guidance and the opportunity to develop further.
Bij Olympia is iedereen welkom. Dus jij ook. Wij helpen dagelijks mannen en vrouwen, van jong tot oud en van iedere afkomst aan een leuke baan. We maken graag kennis met je.
Uren per week: 40
Salaris: € 327,67