You excel while multi-tasking and love to troubleshoot every problem that comes your way. You have working knowledge of SAP, Portfolio, Sharepoint and Excel and a high knowledge base of procurement work process, Purchasing Strategic Sourcing Process (SSP) and purchasing policies. And last but not least, you’re looking for a new challenge in your career. Did we just describe you? Stop searching and apply now!
Employment agency Manpower
is looking for an Associate Buyer French
for Dow Chemical
. Keep in mind this is a temporary position until 30-06-2020.
As an Associate Buyer French at Dow Chemical, you can expect to perform the following activities:
What's in it for you?
- Support the Sourcing Specialists and Sourcing Managers with more transactional activities, such as uploading contracts, creating vendors and addressing any necessary changes within ECC or any other Dow tool
- Negotiating supply pricing, lead times and delivery terms for non-critical spend items
- Providing sourcing support for Dow businesses or functions by working with the partners to clarify the scope of service, quality, volume and logistic requirements for new and existing purchases
- Utilizing available sourcing tools such as request for information (RFI) and request for quote (RFQ) to the fullest capability
- Gross salary between € 2.500,- and € 3.500,- per month
- Reimbursement of travel expenses at € 0.19 per kilometre and full reimbursement of Westerschelde tunnel expenses
- Pension accrual through Manpower after six months’ work
- Full-time job of 40 hours a week
- Fixed term Manpower contract at Dow Chemical
Living in or near Terneuzen, Hoek, Middelburg or Bergen op Zoom is a bonus, but not mandatory! The application process
- A bachelor’s degree
- At least one year of working experience as an Associate Buyer French or similar
- An excellent command of the English language (at least level C1 according to the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages)
- Preferably you also master the German and/or French language
- Availability of 40 hours per week
- A valid Dutch work and/or residency permit
- Proven negotiation skills
- A Certificate of Good Conduct (Verklaring Omtrent Gedrag or VOG) that shows you have not committed any criminal offences
- Apply online via the “Solliciteer direct” button
- To speed up the application process, we kindly ask you to send your CV in English
- Fill out the questionnaire that appears after you have logged in and written down your motivation (without your answers we are not able to further process your application)
- The local Manpower office will contact you for an interview by phone or a live interview at Manpower
- Possibly, a job interview will be scheduled with you and Dow Chemical
Over de werkgever
About the company
The Dow Service Centre in Terneuzen, which employs more than 700 talented employees, is the international service provider for the Dow Chemical Company. The Service Centre is not located on the Dow Chemical plant, but in the city of Terneuzen itself. Dow’s Service Centre employees represent over 50 different languages and nationalities from all across the world. The Service Centre supports Dow and its joint ventures in Europe, the Middle East, Africa and India a wide variety of areas, such as logistics, customer service, finance, human resources, translations and much more. Not only does the Service Centre support clients during their ordering processes, they also employ people who handle tax coordination and HR activities. The Terneuzen location is part of a global service network with offices in Midland (USA), São Paulo (Brazil), Mumbai (India), Shanghai and Tianjin (China). In 2018, Dow was recognised as a Top Employer! The company supports local initiatives such as public events, festivals, and nature-related projects.
The Dow Service Centre consists of an energetic and multicultural team of talented individuals of all ages. They are all enthusiastic, curious, and enterprising colleagues!
The working hours in this position are during regular office hours.
This is Manpower
There are benefits to working through employment agency Manpower! First of all, we will contact you shortly after you apply for one of our vacancies. This means you can start your new job as soon as possible. You will also get free access to Studytube, our online training platform. Here you can develop new skills or brush up on your old ones to keep yourself in tip-top shape for tomorrow’s job market! After working via Manpower for six months, you will also start accruing pension.
Wat wij bieden
2500,00-3500,00 bruto per maand
Uren per week:
Wil je meer informatie of heb je vragen over deze vacature, neem dan contact op met Robin van Loon via email@example.com of bel 088-2828128.
Bijna niets in het leven is voor mensen zó essentieel als het vinden en beho